September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

Katie_A I am so sorry dear. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

How far along are you, Katie? My miscarriage in June was suspected as ectopic for a long time. I had fluctuating HCG and nothing could be found in my uterus. My doctor was willing to give me until 8 weeks to see if anything showed up in my uterus. I chose to wait since doing Methotrexate means you have to take a break for a few months. I did end up having a natural miscarriage and something finally showed up on an ultrasound at about 5 weeks.

I was also given the option to do a uterine biopsy where they would use a straw like thing to suck out a piece of uterine lining to test. It would tell them if the pregnancy was in my uterus or not so that I knew whether I was okay on the ectopic front. Maybe you could ask about that?

Either way, I am so so sorry. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me anytime.

How far along are you, Katie? My miscarriage in June was suspected as ectopic for a long time. I had fluctuating HCG and nothing could be found in my uterus. My doctor was willing to give me until 8 weeks to see if anything showed up in my uterus. I chose to wait since doing Methotrexate means you have to take a break for a few months. I did end up having a natural miscarriage and something finally showed up on an ultrasound at about 5 weeks.

I was also given the option to do a uterine biopsy where they would use a straw like thing to suck out a piece of uterine lining to test. It would tell them if the pregnancy was in my uterus or not so that I knew whether I was okay on the ectopic front. Maybe you could ask about that?

Either way, I am so so sorry. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me anytime.

I am 5 weeks 4 days today. Yeah, I really don't want to rush to take the Methotrexate unless I absolutely have to. Glad to hear you held out despite a suspected ectopic and it ended up just being a natural miscarriage, as awful as that is, it's obviously preferable for so many reasons to an ectopic.

They haven't mentioned anything about a biopsy...I will definitely ask about that. Thanks for the tip!

Sorry to hear about your loss and thanks for the support. It's a massive blow but I know we'll get through it and get our baby eventually. It feels a bit hopeless right now but I know we'll get there.

So sorry to hear of your news Katie! Thinking of you :hugs:

Just curious, has anyone had a decrease in symptoms a couple days before af and still gotten your BFP?

Danni, I remember you doing a similar thread from last year when I fell pregnant with Poppy, as you can see from my ticker it ended in tragedy. But I am here now hoping for my rainbow baby. I am due af 30th, although already poas getting bfn, still hopeful!

Af :witch: got me a day early. Boo. Onto October testing for me.

Natnee thats awful. I am so sorry to have seen that.

Thank you. It's been the most awful thing ever. I am now in a situation while I so so so so badly want a baby it hurts and I am hopeful for a bfp, I will also be scared shitless and have to get through the whole pregnancy worrying. Well you do worry anyway, but i've not got the hurdle of a loss at say 10 weeks and then get past that milestone, then feel you can breathe a bit (I'd imagine as I've never had a loss before, I don't want to offend anyone from this) Although they say they will induce me at 37 weeks next time.

I also worry by posting in here again, people will see my ticker and that it's just going to worry everyone.

Honey dont worry about upsetting anyone or worrying anyone it is your right to post and talk about it. I cant imagine what you went and are going through. Yes next pregnancy will be extremely worrisome for you but you are in my thoughts and I will say a little prayer for you good luck amd I hope you get your rainbow soon.

Honey dont worry about upsetting anyone or worrying anyone it is your right to post and talk about it. I cant imagine what you went and are going through. Yes next pregnancy will be extremely worrisome for you but you are in my thoughts and I will say a little prayer for you good luck amd I hope you get your rainbow soon.

:hugs:

Natnee I'm so sorry for your loss I can imagine nothing as painful . I had a friend whos baby boy Mike was born sleeping at 40+1 . I suffered a mmc in my first pregnancy and I didn't stop worrying one bit on my second pregnancy till he was safely in my arms . I hope that you get your rainbow really soon , and I guess all you can do is take it one day at a time and take all the support and reassurance you can get from your medical team x

Natnee im so sorry to hear that. Our paths havent crossed on these forums yet, but you & your family are in my thoughts. I cant inagine how you must feel, but the one thing i can say, is dont ever apologize for talking about what you have been through, or feel guilty for your ticker etc. If anything, reading thaz tonight has reminded me just how precious life is, & how i need to appreciate everything ive got & take nothing for granted.

Im so sorry for your lost <3

Danni, I remember you doing a similar thread from last year when I fell pregnant with Poppy, as you can see from my ticker it ended in tragedy. But I am here now hoping for my rainbow baby. I am due af 30th, although already poas getting bfn, still hopeful!

I'm so very sorry dear! I do remember you! I am glad you found your way back to this thread. We are all here for you no matter what. Don't ever feel judged! We love each and everyone of you and we are a strong support team when no one else understand's. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

I feel like I'm going to loose it. I expected AF on Monday. No signs. :bfn:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/sherylb

Ladies I just do not know how to cope with my fertility issues, I know my tubes being blocked from scar tissue on the outside yet I still try and I still break my heart every month with BFN and Evaps. I tell myself I'm not going to try and then I change my mind back and forth. I know I need IVF but I just can't seem to cope. I look at baby items all the time, I plan my nursery, look for names, everything and it gives me little bits of joy and hope but then it back fires and makes me feel so empty! :( Took 3 years to get my answer and now I dont want to except the answer. I wanted it to be something that could be fixed :(

Babyvaughan :hugs: I'm sorry your feeling so down right now and I cannot imagine the pain you must feel :cry: I don't think there are any words that can make it better for you . It must be so hard to have hope month after month . My only experience I have is from family and friends who have suffered with infertility but I imagine you can't truly know until you live it .

I'm sure at times you feel like giving up please don't one day you will be a mum I'm sure of it xxxx :hugs:

I'm so very sorry dear! I do remember you! I am glad you found your way back to this thread. We are all here for you no matter what. Don't ever feel judged! We love each and everyone of you and we are a strong support team when no one else understand's. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you and thank you for adding me to the list, but you can stick a great big :bfp: next to my name now!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->