September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

Kdear it isn't wrong at all. If you feel ready to try again, you should totally try again. It doesn't mean you feel any less about your loss :hugs: I know a lot of women who conceived right after a chemical.

Kdear I completely agree with Medzi -- I had a misscarriage at 10 weeks and after the D&C the dr told us we could try again right after in the next cycle. DH and I decided we should. We are 37 and know we don't have much time so that is why we decided to keep trying.

Thank you, ladies. :)
I think we've decided to try again. That'll put me testing again the last day of this month if my cycle is normal. My last one was 60 days long.. So we'll see. But we are going to use opks this round so we at least have an idea of when I ovulate.

Kdear , I had a mmc @12 weeks and a dnc . We started ttc again as soon as we could . It just felt right. Ill never forget my little one but for me ttc again didn't make me feel any less about the baby I lost. They will forever be a part of my life and in my heart .

Good luck this cycle :) sending you lots of fairy dust :)
AFM got crosshairs this am I'm 4dpo . And I'm exhausted !!!! That's it for symptoms ... Either that or my LO ( 6 months) may be responsible lol.......

Kdear , I had a mmc @12 weeks and a dnc . We started ttc again as soon as we could . It just felt right. Ill never forget my little one but for me ttc again didn't make me feel any less about the baby I lost. They will forever be a part of my life and in my heart .

Good luck this cycle :) sending you lots of fairy dust :)
AFM got crosshairs this am I'm 4dpo . And I'm exhausted !!!! That's it for symptoms ... Either that or my LO ( 6 months) may be responsible lol.......

I'm just worried I can't have a baby with this being our second loss.
Thank you, though! We're definitely going to try and pray for a rainbow baby. <3

Those feelings are so normal! I've only had one loss but felt the same - maybe it was a fluke that I even got pregnant and then thinking what if I can't carry a baby at all&#8230; I have a little rainbow now :) Try not to stress :hugs:

kdear- like the other ladies have said it isn't wrong at all. you know your body/emotions the best and if you are ready there is no reason to wait. We started trying again right away after both of our losses

Hi Ladies.

Kdear95 glad to hear u are going to try again. I had to mc 2 years apart. Now 2 yrs after my 2nd mc we r trying again. I regret not trying straight away. Good luck to you.

Im currently 9dpo and finding it very hard to wait till 11th to test. Ive no symptoms at all so feeling a bit worried. My bbs are swollen but not achy and I have been breaking out since thursday but I just dont feel pg. :(

Baby dust to all xxx

add me to the list please :)
Should be ovulating in the next few days so we can go with September 24th :) 24 is my lucky number so I've got a good feeling about it!

Can I be changed from the 20th to the 16th please ? I ov 4 days earlier than usual !

Kdear I got pregnant with DD1 the very first cycle after my miscarriage :hugs: apparently you are more fertile :dust: Hope your next bfp is a sticky one :hugs:

I'm 6dpo with nothing to report!

:( sorry 30mummy :(

can I be changed to the 10th? I also O'd a few days early. Had a temp dip yesterday but back up again today.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37265e//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

6 dpo! Got my PMS boobs already wahhh. They have been mia the last two cycles but there back! We didn't have the best timing the cycle, We bd day before expect O & two days after. Another week to go and well know I guess! (3rd cylce post scar tissue removal)

Sorry 30mommy! Fingers crossed for next cycle. I took an asda test for the fun of it this morning at 11dpo, bfn! Think I'll wait till the end of the week before I test again.

I can never wait either Maggs! We all must be slightly impatient ;)

Excited to see any news ? Sorry she got you Becks :( the next month is yours :)
I'm jealous of a princess this morning , not because of her life, money ect but because she is pregnant again . Last time she was pregnant so was I , sadly I had a mmc @ 12 weeks . Maybe we will be bump buddie again lol..... Unfortunately don't think I have a hope this month !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->