September Wishes 52 Tester's 6 BFP's

Excited to see any news ? Sorry she got you Becks :( the next month is yours :)
I'm jealous of a princess this morning , not because of her life, money ect but because she is pregnant again . Last time she was pregnant so was I , sadly I had a mmc @ 12 weeks . Maybe we will be bump buddie again lol..... Unfortunately don't think I have a hope this month !

princess?

Sorry its a bfn Becky.:hugs:

Yes congrats to them both, i had been hoping we might be due together too. :dohh: nevermind

Excited to see any news ? Sorry she got you Becks :( the next month is yours :)
I'm jealous of a princess this morning , not because of her life, money ect but because she is pregnant again . Last time she was pregnant so was I , sadly I had a mmc @ 12 weeks . Maybe we will be bump buddie again lol..... Unfortunately don't think I have a hope this month !

princess?

Think she's referring to the duchess of Cambridge. :)

I'm jealous too!! I had my son the same month as her and wish I had number 2 on the way, too bad for us

Hi Ladies -

:hugs: to the ladies that AF has reared her ugly head!!!

Update on myself is....
I had tested Saturday 10dpo and it was a STARK white BFN .. then tested on Sunday 11dpo and it wasn't as stark white but I still thought BFN ... then tested this AM 12dpo and I think I see a faint positive... could this be? Calling the Dr. office now to see if they want me to come in for bloodwork to confirm and start keeping an eye on this lil bean earlier.

I need some expert eyes here!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test313038

Thank you ladies .. trying not to get excited... just freaking out becuase of what happened earlier this year. Hoping everything is okay... just in shock!

BabyLove when are you testing... did you test today?

Congrats nflores - positive!

I'm jealous too of Will and Kate too - but very excited. When I told my mom she said, "You have some catching up to do.." Yeah.. that made me feel great. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->