September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Mine drops slightly when I O, then raises up for about a week.

That is so weird. Mine is high and super-soft at O and then low and medium-hard as soon as I O, and it stays that way for the next week. I give up on figuring out any common pattern to this haha.

I'm far too scared to go there - it can just do what it needs to while I sit in ignorant bliss...!

That's goes for me too!! :haha:

Getting a little bit concerned here... I've had pinching pains since 4 DPO and today they are much more noticeable and irritating. They aren't necessarily painful, just uncomfortable. Anyone experience this?

Mine drops slightly when I O, then raises up for about a week.

That is so weird. Mine is high and super-soft at O and then low and medium-hard as soon as I O, and it stays that way for the next week. I give up on figuring out any common pattern to this haha.

I'm far too scared to go there - it can just do what it needs to while I sit in ignorant bliss...!

Dying laughing! You are probably the smartest out of the two of us.

Getting a little bit concerned here... I've had pinching pains since 4 DPO and today they are much more noticeable and irritating. They aren't necessarily painful, just uncomfortable. Anyone experience this?

Lil, I have, and my doctor told me it was probably an overly-zealous luteum corpus cyst (? spelling may be deranged). They're not bad. They're little cysts that appear on the ovaries to give you hormones to HELP conception. When they get overly excited they can cause a little pain for you, but it's not a bad sign at all. Actually a really good one, because it means you Oed and there are conception hormones flooding your system :)

Lil, I have, and my doctor told me it was probably an overly-zealous luteum corpus cyst (? spelling may be deranged). They're not bad. They're little cysts that appear on the ovaries to give you hormones to HELP conception. When they get overly excited they can cause a little pain for you, but it's not a bad sign at all. Actually a really good one, because it means you Oed and there are conception hormones flooding your system :)

Wow, you learn something new every day! Thanks MiniMuffins, that eases my mind a little bit :) Guess I need to go do some research! :haha:

Ahhh.... I tested this morning using a FRER and got a BFP after 10 minutes. It may have been there before but I only noticed it at 10 minutes as I removed it from the window to stop the glare and damn me there was a faint positive!!! I will test in a couple of days and see how it's goes. My DH and I are super excited. :)

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Ahhh.... I tested this morning using a FRER and got a BFP after 10 minutes. It may have been there before but I only noticed it at 10 minutes as I removed it from the window to stop the glare and damn me there was a faint positive!!! I will test in a couple of days and see how it's goes. My DH and I are super excited. :)

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone, what can I say it's just so nice to post in here. I have only been trying for two months. Our first month was not monitored at all. More NTNP. However our second month we used clear blue ovulation advance monitors and I ovulated cd12- early I though. We bd every day bar day of ovulation actually. And the only symptom I had so far was a slight cold, sore throat and my glands were hurting too.

My first ever BFP!! At 11dpo using a FRER. Can't quite believe it. Will be taking another one tomorrow to see if it gets darker!!

Thanks to this website I haven't driven myself mad and so nice to share my first positive!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 14
Congrats to you newlywed!

Anyone else who is out, come join me over here!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ctober-hopes-testing-thread.html#post29313089

Fingers crossed for those still waiting! X

Wow, all these BFPs have me so excited for you ladies!!! Congrats!!!

I'm at 5dpo and I've been wide awake since 2:15. I had to pee and can't go back to sleep. My lower back is still off and on crampy, and my nipples hurt so bad. Lots of creamy CM, too. Other than that nothing exciting going on, just wishing for next Saturday to be here so I can test.

scared to say I may have a bfp!?! I did another cheapie test and there was a BFN.... my mind is going mad. Af is due on weds 4th. I am off out now to get more tests. Don't want to fork out for an expensive one but may have to. Eeeeek!!!!! just don't want to be let down after so long trying. Talk about emotional roller coaster!!

scared to say I may have a bfp!?! I did another cheapie test and there was a BFN.... my mind is going mad. Af is due on weds 4th. I am off out now to get more tests. Don't want to fork out for an expensive one but may have to. Eeeeek!!!!! just don't want to be let down after so long trying. Talk about emotional roller coaster!!

MsJasmine! I have EVERYTHING crossed for u!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is going to be a lucky thread! I can just feel it!!!
I'll update all BFPs/BFNs this evening!

AFM... Im 2dpo today, no real symptoms as such, but I am feeling immensely tired, slightly sniffily (sp), with mild but noticable lower back pain (although this could still be from my slipped disk).

Im not reading anything into it yet.. We had a hectic weekend last weekend....Wedding in Spain, lots of alcohol, flights at silly o'clock etc etc.

xxx

Morning lovely ladies :) can I join you all on this thread? Currently 11/12 DPO and due AF between thurs & sat. Husband and I have been trying for our 2nd for 9 months now. Been using OPK and following the SMEP this month so fingers crossed it works!!

Trying my hardest to resist poas at the moment! Planning on testing Thursday is the witch hasn't shown up.

Baby dust to all! Xxx

Hello everyone, what can I say it's just so nice to post in here. I have only been trying for two months. Our first month was not monitored at all. More NTNP. However our second month we used clear blue ovulation advance monitors and I ovulated cd12- early I though. We bd every day bar day of ovulation actually. And the only symptom I had so far was a slight cold, sore throat and my glands were hurting too.

My first ever BFP!! At 11dpo using a FRER. Can't quite believe it. Will be taking another one tomorrow to see if it gets darker!!

Thanks to this website I haven't driven myself mad and so nice to share my first positive!!

Yayyyy! Congratulations! Have a healthy happy pregnancy! :happydance: You must be over the moon! Go out for a meal to celebrate and eat enough for two! :haha:

Congrats on the BFP!! :happydance::happydance:

Boo for maybes!! >_< I've had a couple of those happen this year!!

AFM - Not sure how many DPO I am. I've had test-line-darker-than-control-line positive OPKs for the past 4 days. And I've had back to back pregnancy dreams last night. In one I was in labor and it was a girl and we had a name for her. In the other I got my BFP. I think my brain is playing tricks on me because like a week ago I had CM with a little blood in it and that was like two weeks after my period had stopped.

Sofaqueen, I thank you so much. Currently in a grump though :( Just spent the money on tests, on the way back from the shop, I felt the dreaded trickle. Rushed home and there she was the witch. I am now trying to convince myself that the pain I had on CD 18 was actually ovulation and this could be implantation. My head's all kind of crazy right now. I can relate to your 'feeling sad' mood xxx Big hugs anyway. maybe I was not meant to have any more

Sofaqueen, I thank you so much. Currently in a grump though :( Just spent the money on tests, on the way back from the shop, I felt the dreaded trickle. Rushed home and there she was the witch. I am now trying to convince myself that the pain I had on CD 18 was actually ovulation and this could be implantation. My head's all kind of crazy right now. I can relate to your 'feeling sad' mood xxx Big hugs anyway. maybe I was not meant to have any more

:-( So sorry to hear the witch got you. :hugs: How long have you been ttc? Do you use opks? xx

teacup, thank you. My DS is now 5 and we have been wanting another since he was 1. So trying for a very long time. I usually know OV through cm and ov pain. I have had this happen a few times before... This time I was convinced that we would get a real BFP. oh well, onwards and upwards :)

Congratulations Newlywed!!!!! I wish I could have done that!!

AF is a day late (from due date) and I don't have my normal mood swings with them. I'm actually more happy. It's quite bizzare as I'm usually a big grump when AF is due. I have had the worst reflux and heartburn since 9dpo it has resulted in vomiting a few times too. (Sorry if anyone was eating). I also have just started getting watery ewcm?? Any idea what that's from??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->