September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Congrats to all the BFPs so far. As for me, the witch got me today :( two days early. Always next month, although it's starting to get a little frustrating.

Hey honey I'm still symptom free please change my testing date to Wednesday.

Congratulations Newlywed!!!!! I wish I could have done that!!

AF is a day late (from due date) and I don't have my normal mood swings with them. I'm actually more happy. It's quite bizzare as I'm usually a big grump when AF is due. I have had the worst reflux and heartburn since 9dpo it has resulted in vomiting a few times too. (Sorry if anyone was eating). I also have just started getting watery ewcm?? Any idea what that's from??

All sounds really positive! :test:

I posted "I think I am out" I have been checking CM and have not seen any EWCM .I am CD18 .My Period was August 14-20th....My periods have been irregular so not sure on cycle length but ovufriend says I was fertile 25th-28th(but couldnt give them my cycle length ....Weird thing is I usually get cramps a little before the Witch comes but I have been getting cramps The 23rd,26th,28th & 31st and headaches..I still think I am out ,but I guess I have to wait until Witch comes to know for sure.....could these cramps be Ovulation? We Bd everyday from 20th(end of my period) up til today we missed only 2 days . The cramps feel like period cramps but I wouldnt know if they were ovulation or if I was prego I could only be prego between 20th til now..I wouldnt even know if I was any days past ovulationHelp! lol

Ill test around My Bday the 16th!

I posted "I think I am out" I have been checking CM and have not seen any EWCM .I am CD18 .My Period was August 14-20th....My periods have been irregular so not sure on cycle length but ovufriend says I was fertile 25th-28th(but couldnt give them my cycle length ....Weird thing is I usually get cramps a little before the Witch comes but I have been getting cramps The 23rd,26th,28th & 31st and headaches..I still think I am out ,but I guess I have to wait until Witch comes to know for sure.....could these cramps be Ovulation? We Bd everyday from 20th(end of my period) up til today we missed only 2 days . The cramps feel like period cramps but I wouldnt know if they were ovulation or if I was prego I could only be prego between 20th til now..I wouldnt even know if I was any days past ovulationHelp! lol

Ill test around My Bday the 16th!

Hi Greekgrl! Good luck, I hope you get your BFP this cycle! I started using opk's this cycle and they are amazing, I can actually tell when I ovulate for once! x

Because of my positive OPK last night, FF moved my ovulation day to yesterday so as far as FF goes I'm a 1DPO... With AF due in 9 days =/

Guess my LP won't be long enough anyways.

Newlywed, congrats!!! That is such exciting news. Million hugs, and happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Well this is my 2nd cyclereally TTC..I mean before we would just BD whenever but now we r focusing on it right after my flow left on the 20th...

Congratulations Newlywed!!!!! I wish I could have done that!!

AF is a day late (from due date) and I don't have my normal mood swings with them. I'm actually more happy. It's quite bizzare as I'm usually a big grump when AF is due. I have had the worst reflux and heartburn since 9dpo it has resulted in vomiting a few times too. (Sorry if anyone was eating). I also have just started getting watery ewcm?? Any idea what that's from??

:test::test::test::test:

Hi everyone!
Ive updated the List! If everyone could check to be sure though!! xx

So far 1 BFP... and maybe another one.... :happydance::happydance:

Knock knock, can I come in?
I didn't do the whole forum thing with my first and I am super excited not to do it on my own this time (iykwim!).
I'm waiting to test on the 14th. I can't wait.

Wishing you all sticky beans!!!

Knock knock, can I come in?
I didn't do the whole forum thing with my first and I am super excited not to do it on my own this time (iykwim!).
I'm waiting to test on the 14th. I can't wait.

Wishing you all sticky beans!!!

Mrs T, Ur in!! xx

Congratulations to all BFP lets all think positive for Sept :)

I have been taking 2WW in my stride total opposite from when we were TTC DD 8 years ago but last 2 days I am becoming more baby brain! I have been waking in night checking time for tempting and went to pick up preg test in tesco but they have security tags and the thought of someone I know serving I soon changed my mind so will wait patiently for ones coming in in post. Out of curiosity I had a spare CB ovulation test stick so I did it and got 2 clear blue lines although this means nothing apart from teasing me and sending me even more bonkers, I have test day as fri but may cave in early on Wed (10dpo) if tests arrive, have absolute no symptoms apart from cramps and only first month off BCP. Good luck ladies and if this is not my month hoping Sept,oct, or nov will be for summer baba :)

Good luck ladies :) x

Hey ladies :) hope this thread is lucky for me! Currently 11dpo with AF due on Friday 6th. Trying my hardest not to poas until Thursday 5th!

Fingers crossed for us all!! Xxx

So excited about tomorrow morning - esp with getting another BFP. That will the confirmation I need to finally get excited :)

Hi guys,

Was away in Hawaii for almost 3 weeks. My testing day is tomorrow, September 3, but I think I may have gotten a BFP today! Will confirm tomorrow or Wednesday.

Hi guys,

Was away in Hawaii for almost 3 weeks. My testing day is tomorrow, September 3, but I think I may have gotten a BFP today! Will confirm tomorrow or Wednesday.

OMG!!! Can't wait for confirmation tomorrow!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I will be testing either the 5th or 7th

OMG!!! Can't wait for confirmation tomorrow!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you!

I've attached my pic 10/11 DPO on a FRER. I am a bit nervous because I didn't POAS before today so I don't know if there is progression. Hopefully will be a sticky one. :)

Attachments

• 10_11 DPO 2.jpg
    10_11 DPO 2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly