September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Congrats 3chords!!

For the main post: I got a BFN today (I believe 14 dpo), but no sign of AF or my usual PMS symptoms, so I'll test every other day until AF arrives. My cycles may not be normal because it's only my second cycle off BCP.

So many more BFPs!!!!

KMFX for everyone else!!!

AFM: I am not feeling the greatest at all, and I really hope it's a good reason for not feeling like this. I don't have much of an appetite, was having hot flashes all day, and still having my other symptoms of breast tenderness and sore nipples, I was up last night from 2-5a, and a very low backache. I just hope it's not AF wanting to show up early. DH even told me I looked like I was glowing. I'm really, really, really trying hard not to symptom spot, but I just feel different like something is up. I'm trying to convince myself that it's just withdrawal symptoms from the first month being off BC. I am very much trying not to get my hopes up, but it's very hard when everyone around is hoping for you to be pregnant. I feel like I will disappoint everyone with a BFN.

Add me to this post please. Today is 1 DPO! Testing Sept 14th? ish?

BFP for me :) tested on a frer at 9dpo
Tested again this morning at 10dpo on a clear blue digi.

It's the metallic taste which made me test early!!
:dust: to you all xxxx

https://i40.tinypic.com/2dkd1qt.jpg

Congrats emalou90!!

Just checking in - I started back at work yesterday :( I had a weird thing where every time I coughed it pinched just below my belly button... and I had a tiny bit of pink in the middle of the night when I wiped. TBH no other symptoms at all and I'm 6dpo...

Fingers crossed though as this thread has LOADS of BFPs !!! Congrats to you all xxxx

Af due 12th so waiting til then to test! Please add me to the list :)

Hey ladies. Just done a frer with FMU and got another BFP so that's really good. Still only 12dpo so will wait to see what happens with AF and then will test the following day :)

So I think I am 2dpo today. (Going by temps) Will BD now be too late? I suppose it can't hurt :) just worried about poor hubby, he's knackered! Strangely doesn't complain though Haha! X

Congratulations! That is so exciting :happydance: Million best wishes and happy and healthy 9 months!

So I think I am 2dpo today. (Going by temps) Will BD now be too late? I suppose it can't hurt :) just worried about poor hubby, he's knackered! Strangely doesn't complain though Haha! X

Hahahaha funny how that works, that he's not complaining. :haha: BTW, I'm 2 DPO as well!

Testing 9/5 on my bday.......:/

Hey, just looked at your chart... looks like a great little implantation dip you've got there. Looks just like mine from my last cycle! :thumbup:

Hey ladies. Just done a frer with FMU and got another BFP so that's really good. Still only 12dpo so will wait to see what happens with AF and then will test the following day :)
That is AWESOME. Congratulations!!!!

AFM: Woke up this morning at 2 DPO to temp going even higher, yay! One more high temp should confirm ovulation for me. Here's the strange part though: I have had creamy/watery CM only up until this point, and then this morning it was EGGWHITE. what the heck? I know I had to have ovulated already, my temp is way too high not to have. But it does make me wonder! :shrug: Feeling a few twinges down there- not sure what they could be so I'll just ignore them for now and we'll see. Onwards!

Wow congratulations Emalou! Wonderful news. Have a healthy happy pregnancy! :happydance: You're only a day ahead of me, so now it's making it really hard not to test early! Going to resist though because I only have one test.

Hey ladies can i join 6dpo today i think af due 11/12 really wana test but no its two early got bad cramps lots of white watery cm an se back ache nipples are sore two hopeing for a bfp this month my daughters second birthday on 17th so would be brilliant if i got a bfp then x

Hello ladies! I am on CD 14 today and would like to join. I will test around September 21-22 as I have quite long cycles. I am so happy to see those BFP on this thread!

Hi girls,
Would love to join if you'll have me!! I'm testing the 17 th, don't know whether I've o'd yet? We are more not trying, not preventing. First cycle trying to conceive a second beautiful baby!! Best of luck to you all.. Hoping for lots of :bfp:'s this month!! Excited!

Oh and congrats to those that already have their :bfp: this month! :wohoo::wohoo:

Hahahaha funny how that works, that he's not complaining. :haha: BTW, I'm 2 DPO as

AFM: Woke up this morning at 2 DPO to temp going even higher, yay! One more high temp should confirm ovulation for me. Here's the strange part though: I have had creamy/watery CM only up until this point, and then this morning it was EGGWHITE. what the heck? I know I had to have ovulated already, my temp is way too high not to have. But it does make me wonder! :shrug: Feeling a few twinges down there- not sure what they could be so I'll just ignore them for now and we'll see. Onwards!

Good luck :)hope they are all good signs!
I had my DS by csection 13 days late too :)

Hope we both get BFPs this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"