September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Hey everyone!
Ive have all the newbies on the list.. I think... if everyone could have a quick look, just in case I missed someone!!

:happydance:And HUGEEEE CONGRATULATIONS to all our BFPs!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

AFM... 3dpo today... nothing new to report... slight backache (possibly due to bad back anyway), strangely restless, not sleeping great etc

Im testing this day next week... and it cant come quick enough!!!! I know deep down Im gonna test on Saturday when DH is away! Im gonna keep my testing a secret until my BFP... I have a little babygro bought in his team colours, and IF I get my BFP, Im gonna wrap my test in the babygro and give it to him on his birthday, 10th September! :cloud9:

I know I'll only be 10dpo on his birthday, but I cant not test!!!!! :wacko:

BFP for me :) tested on a frer at 9dpo
Tested again this morning at 10dpo on a clear blue digi.

It's the metallic taste which made me test early!!
:dust: to you all xxxx

https://i40.tinypic.com/2dkd1qt.jpg

Congratulations to all the BFP :happydance:

Emalou I am 9dpo and so wish my pregnancy tests came in the post today so will have to hold off, unless I nip to chemist when I drop DD off at brownies :wacko: it is now driving me insane after being so composed LOL
Only problem I have with buying local is I am bound to bump into someone I know as only small town!!!
Still no real signs to discuss was getting sharp pains in lower back driving home from work and cramping but nothing overly exciting LOL
Good luck ladies testing today :) :hugs:

So excited about the new BFP!! This thread seems really lucky so it has me excited!!!!

Not feeling anything, and I wasn't expecting to anyways. I'm not sure how many DPO I am but a guesstimate would be 2 - 6DPO.... AF due in 9 days - but testing in 8.

DH finally called medical and got an appointment set up, so on Friday we are going to his doctor to let them know about his seminal fluid issue and hopefully we'll have answers next week!! :D Also DH asked me when he should start taking his FertilAid, so that makes me excited also!

Emalou I am 9dpo and so wish my pregnancy tests came in the post today so will have to hold off, unless I nip to chemist when I drop DD off at brownies :wacko: it is now driving me insane after being so composed LOL
Only problem I have with buying local is I am bound to bump into someone I know as only small town!!!
Still no real signs to discuss was getting sharp pains in lower back driving home from work and cramping but nothing overly exciting LOL

That's the beauty of online shopping!!! :) Although a bit embarrassing when it keeps coming up in your favourites list....:dohh:

I am not sure I even ovulated ..I used the ovufriend chart ,but couldn't give a cycle length because of irregular period..My flow did come on the 14th-20th(which 7 days log is norm when I get it) so we just BD as soon as flow stopped. I guess I am in the 2ww HAHAHwell according to a normal cycle I should get the Witch around Sept.13-15th..If not I will test on 16th My bday

Well, AF is due for me in four days now and I am dying to test, but I'm going to fight the force. I know if I get a :bfn: I'm just going to be miserable AND also convinced it's not reliable yet. Anyway, no unusual symptoms to speak of.

This TWW stuff is the pits! I swear, it takes approximately ten years to get through 14 days.

Wow! Congrats to all the ladies that got their bfps! So happy for u all. Fingers crossed its my month also. HnH nine months to you all! Xxx

I'll be a September tester! I'm already 3 days late, waiting for my Wondfo tests to arrive from amazon tomorrow.

That's the beauty of online shopping!!! :) Although a bit embarrassing when it keeps coming up in your favourites list....:dohh:

Hahahahahhaa "amazon suggest: 5000 pack of pregnancy tests" er embarrassing!! :dohh:

Good luck you two xxx

September tester too! Due on the 7th but iv already been through 4 tests ha :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 24

I don't want to be THAT girl....but my line-eye must be acting up I see the faintest hint of lines on there. Definitely NOT stark white. Am I the only one?

Nope! Ur not alone! I can see the faintest of lines!!!
KEEP TESTING!!!!!

I don't want to be THAT girl....but my line-eye must be acting up I see the faintest hint of lines on there. Definitely NOT stark white. Am I the only one?

I seen the line too ! That's why I kept testing, all 4 the same! Trying not to get to excited :headspin:

Hi! I'm planning on testing sept. 12!! Any suggestions for my waiting period?

I am officially in my tww starting today. Lindsay, we just have to keep busy and occupy our minds with other non-baby related things. -Easier said than done ;)

**baby dust**

I see it too.

Also, Ddekerl, I SWEAR your chart look just like mine the cycle I got my positive. Have you tested yet?

I am officially in my tww starting today. Lindsay, we just have to keep busy and occupy our minds with other non-baby related things. -Easier said than done ;)

**baby dust**

Thanks. Well I am trying to occupy my mind with deep cleaning my house and reading. Positive thought for the future: any suggestions how to tell him your pregnant?

Luck, I saw it on my IPod so I made myself switch to a bigger screen. It's definitely there!!!

I'm feeling anxious this month.... Maybe a good sign??

I saw a line on that test too!! Hopefully it's a bfp!!!!

AF showed today 2 days late but I was almost expecting it. I'm not too disappointed as I'm going to try temping and since I have a short cycle ill be testing again around the 28-30th. Ill be in the middle of my late honeymoon then too. So fx!

Hey i was due to test yesterday (3rd sep) but i had some heavy bleeding on the 26th so i thought it was all over for me but i had some eggwhite cm yesterday so im going to give it a few more days and then test, im not having any symptoms but cramps alot and spots of brown sludge (sorry TMI) lol will get back to you soon ladies,

And congrats to all the successful BFP's xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"