September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I've had some spotting so I'm out x

Good luck for people waiting to test! x :dust:

Tested yesterday.... Negative

The witch got me today....

I am now in the october thread but hopefully i am going to be able to test around 28-29-30 of september (it depends of when the femara make me ovulate)

Baby dust to all of you testing in september!! :)

Hey all! I'm only 2 dpo but I have some interesting news: I had some weird funny tummy feelings today.i don't know what to make of it. Hasn't happened before I was TTC. It was kind of like nausea, any suggestions?

Tested today at 10 dpo, and I'm pretty sure it's negative. Hopefully it is still early and I will get a positive in a couple days. I'm totally confused about when to test this month!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 15
TESTING SEPT 9th!!!... Nervous!!!.... GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!

I had cramps at 6-7 dpo. It was really strange. But now I'm lightly crampy again and af is due in 3 days. I'm scared I'm out.

I'm 2 dpo and I'm having weird cramping/ovary pain. I'm already scared...

Hi,
I am new to the this site and an admitted stalker of all the TWW symptoms. This is our 1st official month trying since coming off of bcp. I am due for AF in 2 days and I am planning to test if she doesnt show. I had no symptoms days 1-5 after O but days 6-12 (today) I have had a lot of crazy symptoms but I obsess way too much so I am trying to wait patiently until Friday to Test.

Also, Ddekerl, I SWEAR your chart look just like mine the cycle I got my positive. Have you tested yet?

Today but I think I was imagining things. 8dpo afternoon urine, not exactly reliable.

Was there a hint of a line or not on today's test?

After my hopeful faint line yesterday , at 10 dpo I took a digital and so excited I could burst

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1
YAY!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!

I know it's a ClearBlue, but what kind of ClearBlue digital is it? The only ones I have tried are the ones that say Pregnant or Not Pregnant.

3DPO for me- nothing but being a little sleepy. I think I'm gonna spend most of my day reading the new Sherrilyn Kenyon book :D

My AF is due on 15th of sept, But I will be in Croatia until 24th, so I might just wait and see if it comes this month. I don't really feel positive about it this time. Though saying that, as signs go, if we have a daughter we want to call her Eva, and I just found out the name of our hotel is Villa Eva Hotel. I swear I didn't know when we were booking it....Coincidence strikes again!!Put me down for 25th Septmeber please - that's when I will be able to let you know.

Those tests have just been launched in the US. They've been available in the UK for ages... They include conception calculator so 1-2 weeks. 2-3 weeks and 3 weeks plus xx

Aw congrats lucky stars!! That's so exciting! Is this your first baby?
Thanks for adding me sofa queen :thumbup:
I wasn't going to let myself get all crazy symptom spotting but I'm totally caught up in the hype! Really can't wait to test!! Had never even thought about ordering pg tests online before so thankyou ladies. You have saved me from doing the awkward linger in the health isle of the supermarket making sure No-one I know sees me buy them... I live in a small town!! I even ordered multiple tests because I know I'm going to get caught up in the early testing hysteria:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->