September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

YAY!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!

I know it's a ClearBlue, but what kind of ClearBlue digital is it? The only ones I have tried are the ones that say Pregnant or Not Pregnant.

3DPO for me- nothing but being a little sleepy. I think I'm gonna spend most of my day reading the new Sherrilyn Kenyon book :D

Thank you! It the Clear blue digital with conception indicator :) I'm sure you can get them on eBay if they don't sell where you are! Xxx

Aw congrats lucky stars!! That's so exciting! Is this your first baby?
Thanks for adding me sofa queen :thumbup:
I wasn't going to let myself get all crazy symptom spotting but I'm totally caught up in the hype! Really can't wait to test!! Had never even thought about ordering pg tests online before so thankyou ladies. You have saved me from doing the awkward linger in the health isle of the supermarket making sure No-one I know sees me buy them... I live in a small town!! I even ordered multiple tests because I know I'm going to get caught up in the early testing hysteria:wacko:

Thank you! Not my first I have two girls , 7 and 3 , but iv been trying since I lost a little boy at 17 week 2.5 years ago, clomid works a treat!ha x

So sorry for your loss but YAY for your BFP! Well deserved after 2.5 years! :wohoo:

Hi everyone! :flower:
Im at work so just a short post!!

Ive everyone updated... I think.. you guys might have a quick look!
Im hoping to read through all the new posts properly tonight and will respond! xx

AFM, DPO4.... back ache, sore (to touch) nips, exhausted! DYING TO POAS!!!! :wacko::wacko:

Dont suppose anyone got a BFP at 4dpo????? No???? :haha::haha:

I'm 2 dpo and I'm having weird cramping/ovary pain. I'm already scared...

me too!!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's like... twinges/cramps. Not constant and not AF cramps.

Also, Ddekerl, I SWEAR your chart look just like mine the cycle I got my positive. Have you tested yet?

Today but I think I was imagining things. 8dpo afternoon urine, not exactly reliable.

LOL. I've heard you have to wait 3 days-ish after an implantation dip because that's how long it takes to start making the hormone detected by the HPT. So maybe today or tomorrow?

BTW, here's a link to my chart that I keep saying yours looks like (it's not the one in my signature): https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Ace28

After my hopeful faint line yesterday , at 10 dpo I took a digital and so excited I could burst

eeeee congratulations!!!! great news!!!! Have a great pregnancy!!!!

Dont suppose anyone got a BFP at 4dpo????? No???? :haha::haha:

No but you're welcome to try! LOL

AFM: I'm 3 DPO today and just got my crosshairs on FF. Temp wasn't as high as it was yesterday but still above coverline so I'll try not to read too much into that. Having odd twinges in my ovary region... :shrug:

Guess we'll see!

#Ihatewaiting

Ace this is scary because its my first time ttc. I'm having strange/scary dreams, but my hubby says its because I'm stressed, but that could be symptom of pregnancy? Oh the stress...

Ace this is scary because its my first time ttc. I'm having strange/scary dreams, but my hubby says its because I'm stressed, but that could be symptom of pregnancy? Oh the stress...

Iv been having really scary dreams too! For the last week or so, i dont usually dream that much and if i do i never remember but these dreams i remember. Im hoping its a good sign :) x

I tested this morning and...

I got a :BFP:!!!:happydance:

I am on:cloud9:

It is so early so I am still nervous. Stick bean, stick!

Iv been having really scary dreams too! For the last week or so, i dont usually dream that much and if i do i never remember but these dreams i remember. Im hoping its a good sign :) x

Me too! I only have 7 days left before testing!

I caved and tested negative. With af due in the next few days i feel im out :( x

GIVE ME SOME TIPS!! AHAHHAHA!! I guess I will start temping if this cycle fails.

another BFP on this thread! Congratulations!!!!!

I say if we're in the TWW, anything we notice counts as a symptom!!! :haha:

In all seriousness though, I did have these same twinges during my previous TWW with my DS. And my uterus feels kinda bloated? Idk. :shrug:

Guys I had a white colored discharge that was watery consistency. Usual for me before my period. Been cramping too. I'm scared I'm out.

I just got hit with a sudden wave of nausea. I'm trying to take it as a good sign. Still kind of crampy as well, with no sign of AF. My tests get delivered from Amazon today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->