September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I tested today and yesterday with BFN's :( but AF isn't due until Tuesday. So hopefully I am still in!!

Guys I had a white colored discharge that was watery consistency. Usual for me before my period. Been cramping too. I'm scared I'm out.

i HAVE SAME SYMPTOMS...MAYBE THIS IS A SIGN FOR US!! THERE IS STILL HOPE UNTIL WITCH SHOWS!

I tested this morning and...

I got a :BFP:!!!:happydance:

I am on:cloud9:

It is so early so I am still nervous. Stick bean, stick!

Yayyyy! Congratulations Kristeeny! Have a healthy happy pregnancy! :happydance: You are the same dpo as me! I am trying not to test, but tomorrow is our first anniversary and it would be lovely to have a bfp for then. Think I should hold out a little longer though, I'm scared I'll get a BFN. What brand of test did you use? x

8 dpo. Extremely sore nips and bbs. Very grumpy and moody. Cramps, backache, nausea, dizzy, noticed this morning smells bother me.

Hey everyone, just hoe from work!! Congrats to all the new mums to be!!!!

AFM, I had a tiny bit of brown tinged CM, not sure what to think, I'm only 4 dpo?!?

AFM, I had a tiny bit of brown tinged CM, not sure what to think, I'm only 4 dpo?!?

Wow sounds like implantation to me! Very exciting! :happydance: Good luck!

'just hoe from work' made me giggle! :haha:

Teehee.... Must remember to proof read! :dohh:
Would dpo4 not be way too early for IB?

I used a FRER this morning for my BFP. I wanted to wait til 12DPO but everything in my was screaming that I was pregnant again. :blush:

It would be a great anniversary present! Test tomorrow! :flower:

Lots of :dust:

Yayyyy! Congratulations Kristeeny! Have a healthy happy pregnancy! :happydance: You are the same dpo as me! I am trying not to test, but tomorrow is our first anniversary and it would be lovely to have a bfp for then. Think I should hold out a little longer though, I'm scared I'll get a BFN. What brand of test did you use? x

I used a FRER this morning for my BFP. I wanted to wait til 12DPO but everything in my was screaming that I was pregnant again. :blush:

Thanks! I may do a test tomorrow! Just hate seeing those BFN's! You must be so excited! What symptoms did you have before your BFP? :flower:

Perhaps it hasn't quite implanted but is in the process of burrowing in? That may have caused the brown cm? Or you ovulated earlier than you thought? Good luck, it all sounds promising to me! :thumbup:

Extremely sore boobies. (this tipped me off that I was pregnant. I'll get sore boobs before AF but not THIS sore)

I also am more fatigued and couldn't sleep last night.

I also woke up early from a dream where I was laying in bed dreaming I had gotten my BFP and was mumbling it in my sleep... Good thing it was a dream.. I wanna tell hubby in person tonight :flower:

Thanks! I may do a test tomorrow! Just hate seeing those BFN's! You must be so excited! What symptoms did you have before your BFP? :flower:

Guys I had a white colored discharge that was watery consistency. Usual for me before my period. Been cramping too. I'm scared I'm out.

I don't think this means you're out at all! Keep hopin'. :flower:

I'm out :( that ugly :witch: got me. Now I am going back to wtt. Good Luck to everyone!

Extremely sore boobies. (this tipped me off that I was pregnant. I'll get sore boobs before AF but not THIS sore)

I also am more fatigued and couldn't sleep last night.

I also woke up early from a dream where I was laying in bed dreaming I had gotten my BFP and was mumbling it in my sleep... Good thing it was a dream.. I wanna tell hubby in person tonight :flower:

Kristeeny!!! Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I have tears in my eyes. I really hope you have a heathy 9 months. Congratulations!!!

I was just stocking but had to jump in :))??

Think I am out too ;-(
I caved in early too and tested at 10 DPO got negative and some mean cramps which I think could be AF cramps, was never really bothered with cramps on BCP so not looking forward to AF now I am off BCP. Still got a bit of hope left, although with DD had symptoms and really high hormone levels giving me early positive, I have said previously wont be too upset as only first month ttc but did forget how much I hate the 'not pregnant' showing up in front of you :-(
Good luck ladies and congratulations to all the BFP so far, H&H 9 months :)

May I join? Witch it due on the 14th... hears hoping she stays away!!!

Perhaps it hasn't quite implanted but is in the process of burrowing in? That may have caused the brown cm? Or you ovulated earlier than you thought? Good luck, it all sounds promising to me! :thumbup:

Hey everyone.... So more red creamy CM this evening, now I've my hopes up... Gonna start testing on Saturday at 7dpo!

4dpo (I think) and 1 sore boob?! I remember thinking AF was coming when I got BFP with DS, including all the usual cramps etc, right up to 3 days past AF date, don't remember 1 sore boob though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->