September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Think I am out too ;-(
I caved in early too and tested at 10 DPO got negative and some mean cramps which I think could be AF cramps, was never really bothered with cramps on BCP so not looking forward to AF now I am off BCP. Still got a bit of hope left, although with DD had symptoms and really high hormone levels giving me early positive, I have said previously wont be too upset as only first month ttc but did forget how much I hate the 'not pregnant' showing up in front of you :-(
Good luck ladies and congratulations to all the BFP so far, H&H 9 months :)

Hey HG, there's still a chance ! No AF is good!
I'm not going to put u down as BFN yet!!
Keep us posted!! xxx

I tested this morning and...

I got a :BFP:!!!:happydance:

I am on:cloud9:

It is so early so I am still nervous. Stick bean, stick!

Yayyyy! Congratulations Kristeeny! Have a healthy happy pregnancy! :happydance: You are the same dpo as me! I am trying not to test, but tomorrow is our first anniversary and it would be lovely to have a bfp for then. Think I should hold out a little longer though, I'm scared I'll get a BFN. What brand of test did you use? x

Good Lord Teacup, u have some resolve!!!!!

Right, I think I've everyone updated... There are a few BFNs, but no AF.... so I think we should sit tight until the witch arrives, then and only then will I put you down as BFN!!!

please check the opening post.. In case I've forgotten anyone!!

LOTS OF BABYDUST TO EVERYONE!!!!!

How many dpo?

Not too sure if you were askin me, but im 10 DPO!....

You could test now.... But it might not be positive.... I'm waiting until my missed period with my Pinkpad app on my iPad that calculates my cycles. Because otherwise ill be disappointed. Choice is yours! Good luck!!:thumbup:

I def know i can but im also waiting for my missed period.. I def dont like to be disappointed either... lol... thanks hun!!.. Good Luck to you also!!:hug::hugs:

Is it bad that I'm only 3DPO and I already want to pee on things? :rofl:

This is gonna be rough...

Hi I'm new. . . want to add me? I probably won't be testing until the 12th. AF is due somewhere between the 6th-12th, so going to hold off till then unless some MAJOR sign shows up or fiance asks me to. Good luck to you all!

~Liena

2moms2be. . . I know how you feel! I am somewhere between 6-10dpo (not sure when I ovulated). I want to test soooo bad, but don't have a car to go to the store, and besides, recently lost job, and am broke until Tuesday. *sign* I wish there was another way to confirm. . . Good luck!

~Liena

Hahahahaha... Please don't judge... I'm 4dpo, and I POAS this evening just to get it outta my system!!!!! :haha:

Hi I'm new. . . want to add me? I probably won't be testing until the 12th. AF is due somewhere between the 6th-12th, so going to hold off till then unless some MAJOR sign shows up or fiance asks me to. Good luck to you all!

~Liena

Ur in! :flower:

Hahahahaha... Please don't judge... I'm 4dpo, and I POAS this evening just to get it outta my system!!!!! :haha:

Oh man don't tempt me. I've only for first response in the house though and those suckers are expensive! So that should help...

:bfp: :happydance:

Looks like I'll be a Mommy of 3 under 2! FX this is a sticky bean.

Congratulations to those of you with BFPs and good luck to those of you that are still waiting! :hugs:

Congratulations to those of you with BFPs and good luck to those of you that are still waiting! :hugs:

Congratulations! :happydance:

KMFX for all you ladies getting ready to start to test, I'm 8dpo tomorrow morning and I'm going to test with an IC.

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!

I got a teaching position today, and I'm SOOO excited! I put off any prego symptoms or any type of feelings today only being 7dpo. Not really feeling too much here, more like there's not really anything going on with my body, so I'm kinda feeling out this month.

:happydance::hugs:WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! CONGRATS CHIKADEE!!!!:hugs::happydance:

Congrats Shelby LC - I was on your implantation thread!!!

Quick update

I *think*I had implantation bleeding from Monday thru Weds - light pink/light brown spotting, only when I wiped not enough to warrant a pad.

I have had horrendous hot flushes since Monday - literally I got up to feed my daughter in the night and the sheets, duvet, my clothes could have all taken a shower while I was asleep.

I am exhausted, have that hit by a bus feeling.

First two hard to explain and not usual - last one could well be because I have gone back to work this week... Would really like to be leaving again in 8 months! xx

Super times a million congratulations to all the lovely ladies with a :bfp:! This is such an exciting thread. I hope all this good luck is contagious for the rest of us :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

I tested today (my wedding anniversary!) and got a BFP!!! :happydance: Can't believe it! :wohoo: Such a lovely anniversary present. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->