September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I tested today (my wedding anniversary!) and got a BFP!!! :happydance: Can't believe it! :wohoo: Such a lovely anniversary present. :cloud9:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Im thrilled for ya!!! Absolutely delighted! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU!!

:bfp: :happydance:

Looks like I'll be a Mommy of 3 under 2! FX this is a sticky bean.

Congratulations to those of you with BFPs and good luck to those of you that are still waiting! :hugs:

AMAZING!! WELL DONE SHELBY!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance:

I tested today (my wedding anniversary!) and got a BFP!!! :happydance: Can't believe it! :wohoo: Such a lovely anniversary present. :cloud9:

Thanks Sofaqueen! I was so suprised! OH was convinced I was pregnant (he said my boobs were huge! :haha:) he told me to test today! xx

Thanks Sofaqueen! I was so suprised! OH was convinced I was pregnant (he said my boobs were huge! :haha:) he told me to test today! xx

Aww, was he with u when u tested? Was he excited to see the BFP?

Aww, was he with u when u tested? Was he excited to see the BFP?

He was asleep in bed! He told me last night that we should test in the morning. After I got the bfp, I sat on the bed and he woke up and I told him and I showed him the test! He is so excited! :cloud9:

Congrats on all the bfps!

I'm out this month. Mean witch arrived 3 days early :(

congrats to the BFPs! I"m happy for all of you!!!

AFM: 4 DPO today and I don't even know what to think. After three days of really high temps, I got a really LOW temp this morning and FF took away my crosshairs. Gah. I *was* really cold last night (woke up shivering) with the fan and AC on, but I'm not sure if that's enough to justify excluding that temp or not. I think I'm going to wait and see what tomorrow's temp is- if it goes back high again, then I'll know today's was just a fluke and exclude it. Very frustrating though- starting to feel like I'm out. Sigh.

bfp here today at 10dpo eek!!!

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/Elleah/1378353972154_zps5d3e3f52.jpg

bfp here today at 10dpo eek!!!

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/Elleah/1378353972154_zps5d3e3f52.jpg

Wow! That's a dark line!! Definitely :bfp: Congrats!
So many more :bfp: 's s since I last looked at this thread. Congrats ladies!

Right... Im looking for updates from the following ladies:

Tink_
Mamulichka
Laadybellaa
Dollyminxture
Hanie22
skimomma
bump4me2013
koala1
Baby_Dust11
katertot
Camasia
x Zaly x
MsJasmine
Mrs.S.
Rainbowz
PurpleMama
Amgraf86
Missbx
BrownlieB
ddeker

Thanking you!!

xxxxxx

AFM, 5dpo today, nothing to report, no more red/brown CM. Slept well for the first time in about a week last night, feel so much better today, no sore nips either...

No reading too much into it! Gonna test on Saturday morning, at 7dpo... super early I know, but I have a habit to feed guys!!! :) And if Im being honest... I'll probably test every day from Saturday until BFP or AF!!

Where is everyone at in the cycle?

8DPO here - test this morning BFN - going to test Sat as well - fingers crossed for us both (super early for you mind!!!) :) xx

Congratulations to all the bfp's!!!! I've never seen so many in one thread before! Hoping its contagious and a lot more show up!!!!!

Sofaqueen; I have a really bad addiction to those things too! The only thing that stops me is having to sneak around DH as he doesn't like me testing early. He's one of those people who believe in not testing until AF is super late or missed :/

According to all fertility apps and my average cycles I'm due to O between 09/09-12/09. I leave on my (late) honeymoon on the 11th so hopefully we can bd a lot before we go. Don't think I really want to join the "mile high" club lol so will probably miss O day :( but hopefully we will have some :spermy: waiting :haha::haha::haha:

Congrats to all the ladies that got their bfp!

I tested negative yesterday. The witch is due today onwards. My cycles can vary from 33 to 42 days. Im currently day 33, heres hoping she doesnt come.

Anyone here get a positive at 14dpo + ? Trying to keep the hope xx

BFP!!!! I feel so blessed. Good luck to everyone else testing this month!

I had a dream last night that I wasn't testing positive, and that my OH and I couldn't have kids.... I hope it's just the stress. I read into everything way too much. Oh well, st least I have family visiting to keep my mind off things fora few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->