September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Wow!!! Congrats to all the BFPs!!!!! So excited for you ladies, happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm 8dpo and tested a BFN on an IC this morning. Other than a lower backache, nothing to report. My sore nipples are gone (I'm assuming they were from o) and I guess DH mentioned my boobs look bigger. I will probably test again with a FRER on Saturday and then an IC on Monday and another FRER on Wednesday, because those are all the tests I have left, I don't want to buy more. I have a feeling I'm out this month.

I love this thread! Congrats ladies! Hoping your dust rubs off on the rest of us :happydance:

:yipee: Good Morning ladies!!! I am 7 dpo, AF is due 9/12, just had blood test drawn yesterday because doctor wanted to rule out pregnancy... SERIOUS cramps... Mood swings and tired.. No tender bbs and nauseous but nothing crazy... Hoping for a good HCG level! <3

Hi ladies!! I am 10dpo and got a BFP on a FRER last night!!!!!!:happydance:
It was a faint line but I could definitely see it without having to squint! The digital still says negative but I am thinking maybe it's still to early to register on there?! I am so excited though, even still!

I'm 12 dpo, took a dollar store test today and it was negative. I feel like I'm out this month, but I hope it's still early. Started getting cramps last night, but it went away. AF should be here either tomorrow or Saturday.

Starting to get frustrated. Stomach cramps are gone, now having twinges. Had a lower backache since early yesterday evening. Breasts stopped hurting so much, but still ache and occasional sharp pain through the sides. Keep feeling like AF has started "down there" but when I check, nothing. Am worried AF will rear her ugly head, which could happen anywhere between tomorrow and next Thursday. No car and too broke to test (at least until Tuesday). Really hoping these are good signs and not "HAHA I fooled you!" ones. :/

And congrats to everyone who has had their BFP's this month!!! Wishing you all the best!!!!

~Liena

Wow congratulations to all the BFP, been loads to catch up on.
lots of baby dust to everyone going into next cycle.
I still got BFN today but temp still up and AF should be due at the weekend so still hope.
:)

If I may stop the BFP train for a moment to ask a question (lol):

Is anyone else feeling bloated with some small twinges/crampy type things down there?

I swear I'm going crazy but then no, the feeling really is there. Odd! :wacko:

Wow congratulations to all the BFP, been loads to catch up on.
lots of baby dust to everyone going into next cycle.
I still got BFN today but temp still up and AF should be due at the weekend so still hope.
:)

When does temp drop? I had a drop yesterday(98.3 to 98.13), and another slight drop today (98.13-98.05)

Is anyone else feeling bloated with some small twinges/crampy type things down there?

I'm completely bloated! DPO5! For the last dew days I've had sore nips, lower back pain etc, but today my trousers were digging into me all day and now I'm in my PJs I can barely see my toes!!!!

Congratulations to all the new mommies in the house! Hoping September will be my month too :)

Best wishes and lots of baby dust to everyone~

I cant believe I'm still only 5DPO!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

It is really dragging!! One more day at work then I'm off for the weekend! OH is away on Friday nite with the lads so I can test in comfort on Saturday morning! Gonna head into town as well and stock up on FRERs and ClearBlues without OH!!

Starting this thread is the best thing I ever did, it's keeping me busy and distracting me from obsessing too much about symptoms etc!!

xxxxxxx

Yaaay !! Can't believe its only 5th September and 8 of em ladies have already got their BFP's amongst 80 of us !! Awsome stats !! Good going :thumbup: & hope the number increases. **Wohoa**:happydance:

BFN this morning at 14 DPO...and the witch just got me! :-(

Congrats to all who got their BFPs this month! :) H&H 9 months to you all!

Ah well! On to my 11th month ttc #2! October 13 you're definitely my month! Lol!

Good luck to all the ladies still in their tww! Xxx

I've been feeling bloated with mild cramping since O but don't know if I'm just noticing it because its my first cycle paying any attention. I don't have any other symptoms though and I definitely recall increased cm with my ds so don't know if it means anything for me?! Really hope it does mean something for all of us though :thumbup: you never know your luck!!!

When does temp drop? I had a drop yesterday(98.3 to 98.13), and another slight drop today (98.13-98.05)

How far in your cycle are you?

Yaaay !! Can't believe its only 5th September and 8 of em ladies have already got their BFP's amongst 80 of us !! Awsome stats !! Good going :thumbup: & hope the number increases. **Wohoa**:happydance:

I agree! I've been having an anxious feeling for a couple of weeks now!

I took a picture of my 12 dpo test as I was running out the door to work this morning. I thought it was a bfn, and I was kind of sad. Got home and inverted the photo and I think I may see a very faint line (I know it might be my imagination). What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 18
I'm completely bloated! DPO5! For the last dew days I've had sore nips, lower back pain etc, but today my trousers were digging into me all day and now I'm in my PJs I can barely see my toes!!!!

I've been feeling bloated with mild cramping since O but don't know if I'm just noticing it because its my first cycle paying any attention. I don't have any other symptoms though and I definitely recall increased cm with my ds so don't know if it means anything for me?! Really hope it does mean something for all of us though :thumbup: you never know your luck!!!

HURRAY!!!! It's not just me!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

A TWW is enough to drive anyone mad, at least I'm not alone in it though. =)

My uterus has felt bloated and weird all night. Last time it felt like this, i was on clomid and pregnant. No clomid this time... pregnant? remains to be seen.

Sigh. Only a week and a day or so left until testing!

I took a picture of my 12 dpo test as I was running out the door to work this morning. I thought it was a bfn, and I was kind of sad. Got home and inverted the photo and I think I may see a very faint line (I know it might be my imagination). What do you think?

I see a very very faint glowing line. But I'm also in the if-you-can't-see-it-with-your-naked-eye-it's-not-there camp. Can you see it without the inversion? Maybe tomorrow's test will be darker? I'll keep my FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->