September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I took a picture of my 12 dpo test as I was running out the door to work this morning. I thought it was a bfn, and I was kind of sad. Got home and inverted the photo and I think I may see a very faint line (I know it might be my imagination). What do you think?

I see a very very faint glowing line. But I'm also in the if-you-can't-see-it-with-your-naked-eye-it's-not-there camp. Can you see it without the inversion? Maybe tomorrow's test will be darker? I'll keep my FX for you![/QUOTE]

I thought I saw a line this morning, but it faded out so I thought negative. The invert really gave me hope so I'm going to take a first response one in the morning. Praying that its a darker line

I'm out....good luck to everyone and congrats to those with bfp.

I'm completely bloated! DPO5! For the last dew days I've had sore nips, lower back pain etc, but today my trousers were digging into me all day and now I'm in my PJs I can barely see my toes!!!!

I've been feeling bloated with mild cramping since O but don't know if I'm just noticing it because its my first cycle paying any attention. I don't have any other symptoms though and I definitely recall increased cm with my ds so don't know if it means anything for me?! Really hope it does mean something for all of us though :thumbup: you never know your luck!!!

HURRAY!!!! It's not just me!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

A TWW is enough to drive anyone mad, at least I'm not alone in it though. =)

My uterus has felt bloated and weird all night. Last time it felt like this, i was on clomid and pregnant. No clomid this time... pregnant? remains to be seen.

Sigh. Only a week and a day or so left until testing!

I took a picture of my 12 dpo test as I was running out the door to work this morning. I thought it was a bfn, and I was kind of sad. Got home and inverted the photo and I think I may see a very faint line (I know it might be my imagination). What do you think?

I see a very very faint glowing line. But I'm also in the if-you-can't-see-it-with-your-naked-eye-it's-not-there camp. Can you see it without the inversion? Maybe tomorrow's test will be darker? I'll keep my FX for you!

Ooh that sounds promising then if you felt like this last time!!! I can't wait to find out, think I'll start testing early hehe. :winkwink:

So AF only lasted 2 days this cycle. Now waiting to O. I had my local pharmacy order me a bbt thermometer and it's supposed to be in by tomorrow. Is that too late to start temping for this month? I was thinking if it is to temp any way so that I can get an idea of what my normal bbt is.? Any thoughts????

I see a very very faint glowing line. But I'm also in the if-you-can't-see-it-with-your-naked-eye-it's-not-there camp. Can you see it without the inversion? Maybe tomorrow's test will be darker? I'll keep my FX for you!

I thought I saw a line this morning, but it faded out so I thought negative. The invert really gave me hope so I'm going to take a first response one in the morning. Praying that its a darker line[/QUOTE]

Good luck Jrepp! Hope you get a nice dark line in the morning

So AF only lasted 2 days this cycle. Now waiting to O. I had my local pharmacy order me a bbt thermometer and it's supposed to be in by tomorrow. Is that too late to start temping for this month? I was thinking if it is to temp any way so that I can get an idea of what my normal bbt is.? Any thoughts????

It's absolutely not too late to start temping. IMO your temps during your period aren't very helpful anyways. You only need a few pre-ovulation temps to give you an idea of where your pre-O temps are so you can see a biphasic pattern more clearly. Start temping!

Soooo tons of thick white cm today/tonight....AF due Tuesday 9/10. Trying like hell to hold out testing again until Saturday!! What do you guys think? I'm 11 dpo

Hi, i would like to join, a little early, but testing for sept 28

Soooo tons of thick white cm today/tonight....AF due Tuesday 9/10. Trying like hell to hold out testing again until Saturday!! What do you guys think? I'm 11 dpo

Ooh I have no self control... I would definitely :test: That was one of my early symptoms with my ds... Sounds promising!

YOU GUYS!!!!!! It's real!!!:):):):):) 10 dpo today and BAM!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies!! I am 10dpo and got a BFP on a FRER last night!!!!!!:happydance:
It was a faint line but I could definitely see it without having to squint! The digital still says negative but I am thinking maybe it's still to early to register on there?! I am so excited though, even still!

Yay congratulations, welcome to the club xo

Ooh I have no self control... I would definitely :test: That was one of my early symptoms with my ds... Sounds promising!

Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm out - a week early :(

Turns out the hot flashes were in fact flu and my GP has me on total bedrest :(

Not sure if flu or breastfeeding caused AF to come but sad all the same xx

Are u ever early? I mean is it definitely AF? If so :hug:
Get urself into bed, and rest until u feel better!

xxxxx

I've been told anything past like 30 minutes shouldn't be counted, because it could be an evap line. I'd definitely say test again and then wait about 10 minutes to look at it.

I'd test.... But I'm a POAS addict!! Lol

Yeah!!!!! Congratulations and a H&H9 to you!

AFM - not feeling so great. Definitely sick today (BOO!!!) and I have to work tonight. =/

Are u ever early? I mean is it definitely AF? If so :hug:
Get urself into bed, and rest until u feel better!

xxxxx

No - not this early but it seems very heavy for implantation bleeding :( My GP said to test next week to be sure but she thinks given that it's more flow and less spotting it's probably AF :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->