September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

AF didn't show up today so I tested a day early. I can't believe it because the last few days I've been bloated and cramping like AF was coming.

1235443_10100428999470300_1897121980_n.jpg

AF didn't show up today so I tested a day early. I can't believe it because the last few days I've been bloated and cramping like AF was coming.

1235443_10100428999470300_1897121980_n.jpg

YAY!!! Another BFP!!!! I think that's 2 or 3 today alone!

Here is the picture I can't believe it I want to sit on the couch for 12 weeks to make sure my sticky bean will stick! I am quite scared my first pregnancy. The cramping scares me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
Here is the picture I can't believe it I want to sit on the couch for 12 weeks to make sure my sticky bean will stick! I am quite scared my first pregnancy. The cramping scares me.

Thats a BRILLIANT BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL DONE YOU!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance:
:happydance:

Thats a BRILLIANT BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL DONE YOU!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance:
:happydance:

Still in shock! The witch isn't coming but these random cramps scare the crap out of me

Man I think by the time I get to test everyone else is going to take up all the lucky BFP dust!! lol

Man I think by the time I get to test everyone else is going to take up all the lucky BFP dust!! lol

Not a chance!! Ive just ordered another batch of :dust:from ebay!! :thumbup::thumbup:Delivery at 9am tomorrow morning... I went a bit mad and ordered double helpings for all those still waiting!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

This indeed seems to be a lucky month-September !! Congratulations ladies :thumbup: all the ones that got their well deserved BFP's, I'll get there someday :)

Sofa, when do you plan to update the list ? I'm just eager to get the BFP numbers :haha:

I got my :bfp: today too ladies!! Looks like September is the lucky month! FX'd for you all to get :bfp: too xXx

Congratulations ladies!! I can't believe how many BFPs there are in this thread!!

I did a digi:

image.jpg

Yay Lili2, congrats also!! I did digi too and couldn't look at it, hubby looked first and I knew instantly from his face that it said 'pregnant' Such a strange feeling!! Xx

I got another negative today, but AF hasn't shown yet, and hasn't shown any signs yet. Hopefully she won't sneak up on me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->