September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

BFN but temps dropped and spiked back up....holding out to test at 14dpo....*shrug*

BFN but temps dropped and spiked back up....holding out to test at 14dpo....*shrug*

That could have been an implantation dip. From there it would take between 5 and 7 days to get a bfp.

Tonight having cramps/twinges/tugging feeling in the middle of my lower abdomen (uterus area). I put all three cause I've never had this feeling before so I wasn't sure how to really describe it.

Well I am out :( my husband and I were very upset but there is this month.
I hope each of you get your BFP's this month.

Wow it's so cool to see so many BFP s on the first page!!

Tonight having cramps/twinges/tugging feeling in the middle of my lower abdomen (uterus area). I put all three cause I've never had this feeling before so I wasn't sure how to really describe it.

:thumbup: that's a good sign. I got my bfp and I have the same sensations

I.just started temping. Does my.chart look good? Main symptom is superbly sore boobs and nips.

Testing on the 9th of September. Already missed my period but I am not going to test until Monday. Just to be sure I don't want to be a POAS addict!

You don't get to choose to be a poas addict .. It's an illness! :haha:

I need as much reassurance as I can get right now, I'm totally freaking out. Is this legitimate? I couldn't resist this morning...
:bfp: definitely! Congrats!

View attachment 668775

AF didn't show up today so I tested a day early. I can't believe it because the last few days I've been bloated and cramping like AF was coming.

1235443_10100428999470300_1897121980_n.jpg

Congratulations!! Very cool!

Here is the picture I can't believe it I want to sit on the couch for 12 weeks to make sure my sticky bean will stick! I am quite scared my first pregnancy. The cramping scares me.

And again!!! Congrats!! Don't worry, cramping's normal. H&H 9 months to you!

I got my :bfp: today too ladies!! Looks like September is the lucky month! FX'd for you all to get :bfp: too xXx
And yet again! Man this thread is going off!! Congratulations!!

That could have been an implantation dip. From there it would take between 5 and 7 days to get a bfp.

I don't know much about charts but that looks interesting!! Could be implantation?! Fingers crossed!!!!

image.jpg

Please help me if u see it...its super faint as it is 8 dpo...but not sure if its an evap or not...first one is 5dpo, 6dpo, and 8dpo.

I really hope so ill keep u guys updated tomorrow.

well i think ive had two or three sort of periods this month so im guessing im out. all tests have been bfn, i have no idea when im due on or ovulating, so i think ill wait a couple of month until i regulate :| congrats all BFPs xxx

Man I think by the time I get to test everyone else is going to take up all the lucky BFP dust!! lol

Not a chance!! Ive just ordered another batch of :dust:from ebay!! :thumbup::thumbup:Delivery at 9am tomorrow morning... I went a bit mad and ordered double helpings for all those still waiting!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Right, our batch arrived!

I won't be able to upload it all, so here's a little bit! I'll spread the rest out over the month! :thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->