September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I'm gonna test from today until BFP or AF! I know I'm very early at 7dpo, but sure it can't hurt!
I've attached this morning test at 5 mins, but it's as negative as bejesus!!:haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 7
I'm gonna test from today until BFP or AF! I know I'm very early at 7dpo, but sure it can't hurt!
I've attached this morning test at 5 mins, but it's as negative as bejesus!!:haha:

Haha. Love your dedication sofaqueen!! You do what you gotta do.. I really hope to see 2 lines on one of your many upcoming tests :haha:

Yip, everyone can expect daily (if not twice daily) pics from now on!!!

Tonight having cramps/twinges/tugging feeling in the middle of my lower abdomen (uterus area). I put all three cause I've never had this feeling before so I wasn't sure how to really describe it.

:thumbup: that's a good sign. I got my bfp and I have the same sensations

Tonight having cramps/twinges/tugging feeling in the middle of my lower abdomen (uterus area). I put all three cause I've never had this feeling before so I wasn't sure how to really describe it.

:thumbup: that's a good sign. I got my bfp and I have the same sensations

Same here! Good luck DSemcho! :flower:

Yay! That'd be amazing especially after yesterday!

Same here... I took one yesterday just to POAS. I was so sure it'd be a :bfn: that I didn't check it til this morning lol.

Man I think by the time I get to test everyone else is going to take up all the lucky BFP dust!! lol

Not a chance!! Ive just ordered another batch of :dust:from ebay!! :thumbup::thumbup:Delivery at 9am tomorrow morning... I went a bit mad and ordered double helpings for all those still waiting!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Right, our batch arrived!

I won't be able to upload it all, so here's a little bit! I'll spread the rest out over the month! :thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Woot!

Okay, so 6DPO for me and I'm feeling a lot more hopeful!

Last night I had a dream that all my girlfriends got together and sat around a table and tested... and mine was positive! This morning, after 2 days of lower temps, my temp shot back up way way high AND I woke up to loads of creamy CM!!!! :happydance: Adding this to the twinges and crampies I continue to feel... I'm feeling a bit hopeful. :thumbup:

I wish it were time to PEE on something! :haha::dohh:

6DPO here, and no signs or symptoms at all. For whatever reason, I'm just not feeling it this cycle, even though we did everything right. So if I get that BFP, it'll be the shock of my life :) I'm eternally hopeful :)

This has been a really lucky month, so you never know!!

Having a dull pressure sorta cramp in my uterus area again.... AF due in 5 days :/

@ace: I leer like I just can't wait to pee! Maybe even enjoy it? Lol. I'm soooo ready.

Many of your symptoms sound positive, ladies! Babydust to you all!

Not sure if this will help, but this is my first ever (known) pregnancy so I'll list my symptoms:

O day - 4 DPO: very light twinges in the area of my ovaries and uterus. Not localized.
5-6 DPO: lots of creamy CM and still getting pinches, tired
7-8 DPO: creamy CM, bbs got really sore, took a nap every day
9-10 DPO: Negative HPT's and no symptoms. Thought for sure I was out.
11 DPO: Breasts so sore that putting on a bra hurt. Could see all the veins in my breasts, took 2 HPTs at 7 AM - positive! Took 2 more at 1:00pm - Super positive! Lots of cramping and feeling like AF would start any moment. Lower back pain.
Today/12 DPO: so far, having cramping and pinching pains all throughout my abdomen. A bit of chest tightness/shortness of breath too, but I think that's from being so excited and nervous the past 24 hours. Still feel like AF is coming. Bloated, gassy, and difficulty sleeping.

Just tested.....AF 2 days late if she doesn't come today. In the 3 minute test wait.

Soooooooo... TODAY is the big day!!... Praying, crossin my fingers, toes and eyes that AF does NOT visit me!!... If she doesn't... Def testing TOMORROW!!... I know I can today but rather wait to see, even tho its killin me... Lol... Good Luck to all of Y'all also!!...:hugs:

Just tested.....AF 2 days late if she doesn't come today. In the 3 minute test wait.

I'm holding my breath!!!!!!!!

Well....... I don't see a line on either frer or dollar store test, but there appears to be a line when inverted......

Can u put up a pic?

Here is a link to the photo. I will try to get another photo of it. I can see it when I zoom in.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test172227

Soooooooo... TODAY is the big day!!... Praying, crossin my fingers, toes and eyes that AF does NOT visit me!!... If she doesn't... Def testing TOMORROW!!... I know I can today but rather wait to see, even tho its killin me... Lol... Good Luck to all of Y'all also!!...:hugs:

Good luck!

Well I think I can now say I am out. Spotting this afternoon although not come to anything yet, but bad AF cramps.
I hate seeing the BFN but on a positive this is my first month off BCP so it looks likely (this month anyway) that my cycle has returned to normalish, I was a bit scared due to being back on BCP for 7.5yr since having DD and that I am 31 my cycles might be bit mixed up but with AF arriving I can look at enjoying cycle number 2.

Well done to all the BFP they are coming in fast, delighted for you ladies and your other halves :)

Roll on next 2ww :)

Well....... I don't see a line on either frer or dollar store test, but there appears to be a line when inverted......

Can u put up a pic?

Here is a link to the photo. I will try to get another photo of it. I can see it when I zoom in.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test172227

I can see a faint line without zooming! This is so exciting!!!

Can u put up a pic?

I can see a faint line without zooming! This is so exciting!!!

Im going to take another test tomorrow....hopefully the line will get darker and more visible. Unfortunately I ran out of tests, so I have to convince my husband that we need more.

I see the line to... I say wait two more days then test again.

DH made ribs and succotash for dinner, and now I have heartburn and nausea. :/
Still cramping so I'm sure AF is on the way.... Boo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->