September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I see the line to... I say wait two more days then test again.

DH made ribs and succotash for dinner, and now I have heartburn and nausea. :/
Still cramping so I'm sure AF is on the way.... Boo.

My love said he would be totally fine with getting more tests, so I don't have to sneak around him. I think he's excited LOL. I haven't been able to keep anything down for about 4 days now, so I know how you feel. Have you tried the Walmart brand antacids? They are $0.88 and the best I've tried.

Fingers crossed its just growing pains and not the witch coming to get you.

Hi
Congratulations to all the :bfp:
Gl for next month for those who've already been visited by :witch:
:dust: for those still waiting to test
Please can you add me for 10th

My love said he would be totally fine with getting more tests, so I don't have to sneak around him. I think he's excited LOL. I haven't been able to keep anything down for about 4 days now, so I know how you feel. Have you tried the Walmart brand antacids? They are $0.88 and the best I've tried.

I wish I could go to Walmart lol. My husband is in the USAF and we're stationed over in Turkey.

I hope it's growing pains, but I'm a very pessimistic person lol.

I definitely want to see your next test though!!

I wish I could go to Walmart lol. My husband is in the USAF and we're stationed over in Turkey.

I hope it's growing pains, but I'm a very pessimistic person lol.

I definitely want to see your next test though!!

I will totally post it. Probably going to retest in the morning lol. I can't help it.

Do u guys know how accurate the Answer brand pregnancy tests Are? I took one today as im 9dpo and a faint second line showed up but i, scared for it to be a false positive.

Yea thats what im gonna do cause i also have dollar tests but i think those dont pick as much since they say on day of expected period and this one i saw right away cause i had done the other one at 6dpo and it had nothing at all....

How many DPO?

Also can you post a pic of the test you took? And how long after did you look at the test?

Im out! af showed up!
Congrats to all those who got their bfp's x

Just tested.....AF 2 days late if she doesn't come today. In the 3 minute test wait.

I'm holding my breath!!!!!!!!

Well....... I don't see a line on either frer or dollar store test, but there appears to be a line when inverted......

Can u put up a pic?

Here is a link to the photo. I will try to get another photo of it. I can see it when I zoom in.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test172227

I think I can see it too! Can't wait to see your next one.. The suspense..

Im 9dpo. Ill post a pic right now....i took a digi a few mins ago n said not pregnant but i opened the casing and it had 2 lines so not sure wats goin on

image.jpg

This is it...i took four different pics so not sure if u can see it, but i can.

I'm not sure Jalanis ?? If I squint I think I can maybe see something!! Keep testing!!!! Hopefully we'll see it darker in another day or 2, 9dpo is still very early!! I don't know how many units of hcg answer tests pick up on?? Are they as sensitive as the first response ones? Good luck Hun, hopefully you'll be announcing a :bfp: before we know it!!

Yea on picture i underwtand but on seeing eye to eye i do see the line..

I think so lol....i did a digi but im confused so i bought FRER ill do one when i need to go to the rr hopefully a BFp

Well that's very exciting. Make sure you cross your legs for a while so that lots of hcg builds up in your pee :rofl:

I don't see it, I do see a little stripe at the top but I don't think the line goes all the way down? Test again tomorrow!! FX'ed !

Yes lilly u cant see it in the pic much but on person u can actually see it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->