Serial boob poker?!

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
I may have gone mad - I've become obsessed with prodding my boobs to see if they hurt :blush:

Anyone else gone symptom-spotting crazy?!

Glad I'm not alone! :rofl:

Hoping it's only a first tri thing lol! X

Me! :lol:

Instantly think 'why did I do that!' afterwards xxx

Yes it's the only symptom I have! Boobs and mostly nipples because they are super sore ... Even at work.. I hope no one sees me. DH thinks I've gone mad.

Yepp I did that 🙈 all the way until 13 weeks 😂 xx

I'm 15 weeks tomorrow and not had any kind of boob symptoms at all! Xx

It's the only thing I've had (on and off, mostly off) so far so it's my only indication other than a few decent BFPs that I'm actually pregnant!! I don't think I'll truly believe it until I see it. I was exactly the same last time! X

Me! I have zero symptoms and my boobs dont hurt at all unless prodded or if I run down the stairs! The tenderness when prodded reminds me that I am really pregnant!

Glad I am not alone!

Me! :wacko:

and if they seem tohurt less than last time I poked i freak out and keep poking every ten minites until I feelthe tenderness again!

:rofl: we're all a bunch of loonies! But don't you feel a bit better when you prod them and they feel a bit sore?! ;)

:rofl: we're all a bunch of loonies! But don't you feel a bit better when you prod them and they feel a bit sore?! ;)

YES!!! The last 3-4 days the tenderness has not gone away at all. My kids' big'o heads press up on my boobs and although it hurts, it is sucha relief! I have a scan in 1 week exactly. I am so so so scared as one of my pregnancies I thought I was 7ish weeks pregnant but the ultrasound never showed a thing. But I really cannot remember if O had breast tenderness then or not, ugh!

Try to think positive thoughts / hopefully next week's scan will show a healthy little bean xx

Try to think positive thoughts / hopefully next week's scan will show a healthy little bean xx

I am trying! Although the wait and anxiety is causing me to feel so down. I went in at 5w3d for a super early scan and this time at least there was a gestational sac. That failed pregnancy there was not even a tiny spec of a sac or nothing. I feel like I will go crazy come august 5th lol

It's so hard! I've had a few problems bs in the last 18m so feel anxious too. The fluctuation in symptoms freaks me out, even though I remember the same thing happening last time.

That's great news about your early scan! Hope the next one you get to see baby's hb :)

I just have sore boobs without poking them. Along with all day queasiness and fatigue...but I still don't "feel" pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->