Serious case of line eye?

forevermoore

Reaction score
Hi :)
I think I could maybe be having a serious case of line eye but does anyone else see a line in this pic at all? My cycle is completely all over the place since I had a miscarriage in June. I had spotting for 2 days randomly and been having sore boobs, bloated, mood swings and exhaustion. Please feel free to tell me if you don't see anything at all :)

image.jpg

I see something just not sure of the color

I too see something in the middle where the line would be. As if starting in the middle and going out. Test again.

I see a shadow there for sure, and that's how all my Wondfo BFPs have started out. The true test is just going to be some time, to see if it progresses to have pigment and thickness!

(I personally don't get excited about Wondfos at the shadowy stage because I've had betas come back < 1 with Wondfo squinters before, just my two cents!)

FX it gets darker very soon! Your symptoms sound very promising!

I'm sorry hun I don't see anything x

I see something, not sure on color. Looking forward to your next test!

Well I did another test at lunchtime today. I thought I might see something but I also think I'm starting to want this to the point where I will convince myself of anything haha. But surely it would be getting a fair bit darker and more obvious by now?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 31
I think I see something. How many dpo are you

I have absolutely no idea to be honest. I had a mc in June and ended up with an infection and bleeding for 8 weeks. I had a super light bleed earlier this month but it was REALLY light so I don't know if that was supposed to be a period or not? It's so frustrating!

Can you get bloods done? That should hopefully give you an answer

I see it, cheapies can take a while to darken!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->