serious issue- need advice

I think you worded the email perfectly.

Being nice has got you nowhere- you are literally in the same place you were 4 months ago. So your temperament needed to change as they obviously dont react to 'nice' :growlmad:

Dont feel guilty :hugs: Its your heard-earned money...I would feel the exact same!

Whatever the legal sense, they obviously have no clue about formal proceedings, so even if what notjustyet has said is true...I dont think you are in danger of her realising it judging by her professionalism thus far!!

She sent me an email saying 'who the hell do you think you are treating me like this, some friend you turned out to be, Ive lost my baby (she had a miscarriage at 6 weeks) and Ive attempted suicide blah blah blah' what the HELL has that got to do with me? All I want is my money back for her being so unprofessional!!!!

See they AlWAYS bring personal issues into this and their problems has NOTHING to do with me?!!! Her husband emotionally blackmailed me saying she was going to top herself etc- and that was a good reason to make me want to stay was it? To have my wedding photographed by someone that was mentally unstable?

This is why I cancelled them because she has problems- serious problems.

And now she has deleted me and I can't get hold of her to get my money back, so I'm reporting her.

Oh sh*t honey...that is one unstable woman.

No matter how an email from a customer is worded you should respond in a professional manner..which we have seen is not her strong point :wacko:

She sounds bat-sh*t crazy. Her personal woes should not be the excuse of professional negligence. And even if they were its just a case of giving you your money back? Which she should still have? And she can carry on dealing with her personal life? Its not your concern? She has had 4 months to get your money back to you. She shouldnt have spent it in the first place. If she gave your money back to you she could get on dealing with her personal life.

Maybe if it jad been delayed a month I would be sympathetic. But its the fact she should have the money there to give you. And then had 4 months ontop of that. Is still taking bookings. And using the camera YOUR money bought to do those appointments?!

Really feel for you hun. She needed a little understanding at the beginning which you certainly gave. But now its just taking the p*ss.

just realised she has blocked me to! bet she is slagging us right off

here's her status a spy showed me

jog on love with your threats i dont give a shit

What a load of shit hon! Don't let her do this to you, you've done nothing but be there for her! xx

this is her reply

excuse me, who the hell do you think you are? im no longer doing photography i didnt have the money **** has taken everything off me, i have a different camera, he has everything of mine and i have to build my life again, your the one clearly who doesnt understand my situation which is very selfish of you, i am not only recovering from losing my baby but a suicide attempt and the loss of a family member thanky ou very much, **** has told you you will get your money as i have spoken with him yesterday, the money went into **** bank account, as for my 'busines' your right its MY business not yours, declare what exaclt, you have no idead how i run my life and im not going to put up with your shit any longer im sorry. i just dont know wo you think you are! some friend u turned out to be, hope u dont turn your back on all of your friends like this

..so I'm selfish, because I don't think about her personal life all the time? Why does the world have to revolve around her and her personal life. Thats the thing with her, she airs her dirty laundry on FB everyday which is why I know EXACTLY what she has been doing so she can't say that I dont know how she runs her life- everyone on FB does and she gets arsey if people dont put 'here for you hun' or ' so sorry sweetie' I mean people have started to feel obliged to do it and its not fair that people should have to deal with her crap on top of their own and its certainly not fair that she should introduce it to her customers and use it as an excuse against them :growlmad:

I cant have babies and my grandad died 3 weeks ago, but I certainly do not use it against people.

fucking tell her that along with a cyber bitch slap !!

I cant can I shes blocked me. I cant send her a letter as I dont know where she lives. She has responded to the HMrevenue threat though because her website has been deleted- but thats ok, Ive got every email shes sent me about the wedding etc!

What a crazy b*tch!! She is so unbelievably unprofessional and dodgey!

Feel so angry for you hun...and wtf with the fb comment!! Maybe HER attitude is why her life is falling apart!

Uuuuuugh, the sly comment on her FB infuriates me!!!! :growlmad:

Sock it to her sweetie!!!!

thanks ladies- last thing I need 11 weeks before :cry: xx

her attitude to life (which she thinks should revolve around her and have everything given to her) is what gets her into situations. In the last year that I've known her, it suddenly dawned on me what she is really like. She has so many complaints of customers that she told me about, Im really stunned people still book with her- and her work is terrible compared to a real photographer.

Dont get me wrong, she is ill and she does need help and I would never wish anything bad on her which is why I'm so worried, if this pushes her over the edge and tries to commit s****** again, how on earth will that make me feel? I just can't have that responsibility looming over me- but thats exactly how she has made me feel. Such a horrid place to be.

:hugs: Just know that it isn't your fault if she were to try that route. There's a lot of guilt associated with suicide, but in all honesty guilt is such a useless emotion. There isn't anything productive about it at all!!!

People who do that are sick and need help. If she is threatening it could you maybe call a health care professional or something? That's not right to use that as a means of emotional warfare. In fact, it really pisses me off. I've been through a suicide and it was hell to deal with. How dare people use it to try and guilt trip their way out of things!

:growlmad:

i was going to suggest keeping all those emails, but you are already so :D

re: this psycho... :shock: what a complete NUTCASE. her mc is very sad but ur right, it has fuck all to do with YOU!! do NOT feel guilty, shes the one in the wrong here!!

Oh honey, only just seen this and had a quick read thru, she seems like she has some serious issues. I hope you get it all sorted and you get your money back very soon xx

thanks ladies- all I wanted was a photographer:dohh: hehe look what I was lumbered with! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->