serious issue- need advice

a woman who's nuttier than a squirrels ballbag

Her websites still up for me hon.
I mentioned about deleting facebook and to stop putting everything on facebook as it's not fair on friends who care about her to read her "suicidal messages" every day (which I never messaged on as they went from that to "Omg I'm so happy weeeeeeeeeee") and she deleted my comment and wouldnt talk to me after that.
Also, constant threats to delete facebook came to nothing, and she went back to putting messages about EVERYTHING all over it. The only people who got replies were those that said "Awwh honey we're here for you!"

I'm sorry but I've had issues too. We all have

I have NEVER put that into my business, now matter HOW hard it gets.

And if I have promised to give something to a customer, that they have paid for, and they leave a message on my facebook, I don't then put a status up complaining about them doing it!

Yes, she's had an ordeal, but so have a lot of people! Some of her friends on facebook have dealt with m/c's recently, and a lot more! You and Jade lost your beloved grandad, like you said, but you NEVER use that as an excuse to shit people about.

Tell her to grow up, and as a PROFESSIONAL business owner, she should be writing APPROPRIATE emails to her customers, without swearing, and with a bit of DECORUM!

thanks patch! I know- Everyday that I knew her, she didnt care about my problems just her own. She thinks that because I don't think about her problems 24/7 that I'm selfish. She doesnt ask how people are- she'll just sit there and slag everyone off. One that made me so angry is when she slagged her doctor off for not considering her for IVF- for gods sake why would they give her IVF when they know shes mentaly ill and wont help herself? The doctor does a good job, he/ she doesnt deserve to be treated the way she treated them.

Also, she's overweight. By the looks of your sig, even you had to loose weight for it, so why wouldnt she?
I know what its like to feel like your world is falling apart, and I haven't ever had to go through having a divorce, but I know it must hurt, but it ISN'T a get out of jail free card to bitch and moan to "customers", and after a certain extent, your friends. I know it's not nice to hear someone say "Look, stop posting on facebook and go out and change your life" but you can't just ignore and slag someone off for it, if they dont feel like giving you sympathy 24/7

You paid for a service. She wasn't putting in the effort on her side, and I'm sorry about her bad time but I'm getting married a few days before you are, so I know how worrying it is, and you dont want to spend the next 10 weeks worrying yourself sick that your photographer might just NOT turn up on the day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->