Seriously... Are All Men Pr*cks?

Sarah-Jane

Mummy to 3 boys :)
Reaction score
Well... me and my boyfriend have split up :'(
It's destroyed me so much right now, I'm a mess!
He's saying he can't handle my mum anymore and the arguments between them two, but why have I been left to feel the blame? Fair enough, I can't really stand her but I've told him I'm desperately looking for a flat and I'd keep her out of my life if it means me and him can stay together but he's having non of it now.
He's even said he won't come to the scan coz he 'doesn't see the point'! OMG! how fucking selfish! It's his unborn child!... So yeah, up to now, he doesn't want anything to do with our little one. Fuck it, if he's gonna be like that we're better off without him right?
I just can't believe it, he meant everything to me.
If he wants to be in our baby's life, great! But he's gotta realise anyone can be a father but it takes a MAN to be a dad.
But seriously... are all men pricks or are there some decent ones out there?... Not that I'm gonna be looking, I'm staying well away from men now... it's just me and my bump :D
xxx S.J xxx

Aww hun sorry to hear that :( You keep your head up strong we are all hear for you xx

As for the guy well F%^& him he will see what hes missing out on , some guys are jsut afraid of the unborn child until they actually see it and then they change but by then we already hate them enough lol

As for the mum thing Ive been there almost broke up my couple I stay away from now but still make her see her grandson

:hugs: Aparently they're not alllllllll pricks, but I've yet to find proof x

what a knob! doesnt see the point in coming to the scan?! dickhead. using your mum as an excuse is pretty pathetic. hes obviously very very immature. your better off without him:hugs:

If you want my opinion,the whole thing with your mom is just an excuse for him...
He's an idiot,and apparently a coward because he'd rather lie to you than actually tell you the truth about why he wants to break up.

And for a guy like that it truly isn't worth it to cut your mom out of your life.She's here for you in the long run.

Hang in there hun,not all of them are pricks.Some of them are decent guys,I have a proof ;)
And don't ever settle for any less!

:hugs:

aww i am sorry hun. I think pretty much all men a pricks i some way or another. Although at the moment I completely love my bf i swear when he comes home at 8 from work it will be a different story as i dont feel good and really dont feel like cleaning this entire apartment by myself...

aww hunni im so sorry :hugs:

By the sounds of it he is just looking for an excuse for a way out, its nothing to do with you or bubba im sure.

As for not seeing the point in going to the scan that pathetic.

I really do hope things sort them seleves out sweetie

PM me if you need to talk
big hugs :hug:
xx

Thanks everyone :D knew I'd get support on here, I always do :)
That's what my mum has said, she's text him sayin how sorry she is and he just literally told her to get screwed. He's an immature tw*t if I'm honest. He's living the high life at uni, getting bladdered every night, partying. Where as I'm saving every single penny, deciding what we need, making sure our baby has a good life and everything.
Like everyone's said though, we're better off without him x

Sounds like he was using your Mum as an excuse tbh. If he really loved you and wanted to be with you then he would put up with hell or high water and stand by you know matter what.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I wouldn't bother about telling him about anything else to do with the baby, or any other scans if that's his attitude. Man enough to do the deed, but not to face the consequences it seems.

What an idiot!!! And a coward, I agree he's using your mum as an excuse. If they're not getting along, he should still be sticking by your side and getting through it for your sake!!

All men are pricks at some point, but if my OH did the same thing I'd be giving him the boot, making him feel useless, because I could damn well cope better on my own! You don't need this stress, just enjoy your pregnancy.

Big :hug:

xxx

I've been enjoying my pregnancy so much, feeling our little one kick, hearing the tiny heartbeat and everything, I've been so happy and I don't want that to stop. My mates are being amazing and I have to admit... my mum is too x

Awwh hun I'm sorry to hear about chris. Uh what a wanker!
You don't need him. You are a woman, and if he wants to be a **** and walk right out of his child's life before it's even begun let him.
Make sure you stay in control and let him know now he has to make his choice now, if he wants to be a part of this baby's life or not. He can't just keep coming and going as he pleases.
I'm glad your friends and mum are being there for you. That's all you will need xxx

Not all men ARE Pricks, but all men CAN be pricks when they want to be. My boyfriend can be golden at times, but other times i could just ring his neck! :rofl:

Im sorry to hear about your ex though, he sounds pathetic and immature and it sounds like your better off without him. It sounds to me like he was using your mum as an excuse to get away because at the end of the day, if he really loved you he wouldn't care what your or his parents think.

im sorry hun but i think the other ladies are right - he is just using your mam as an excuse which i think is disgusting especially as he broke up with you and he knows your gonna need your mams support through the break-up and the rest of your pregnancy. No not all men are pricks - i have proof but it does take them longer to grow up than us women.

:blush: Am I the only one who thinks he's not using it as an excuse? I don't get on with Richs mum and there were so many times we almost broke up over it.

Thanks everyone, you've all been great. I haven't got a clue if he's using my mum as an excuse or not to be honest, she is terrible with her drinking and the verbal/mental abuse she gives out can be so hurtful. I've had to put up with it for 18 years so it's all I've ever known, whereas he's had to put up with it for a year, he's never been able to cope with how she is.
Either way, he should be standing by me as you all said. I'm not bothered about me anymore, I just want him to be a dad to his child x

Maybe when the glow of freshers week wears off and you get closer to the end he will wake up and realise what hes missing out on.

My first thought was 'yes they are'! (Hopefully OH won't see this one) Keep strong, you ARE much better off without him. I don't know what has gone on with your mom, but maybe breaking ties is a little extreme? You'll probably need her during your pregnancy, but as I say I don't know the ins and outs. She is your mom after all.

Not going to the scan? How ridiculous! Well it's entirely his loss and shows how immature and careless he is.

:hugs: Hope everything goes well for you and your bump. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->