SERIOUSLY need HELP PLEASEEEE!!!

littlegirl87

Mother of 1 little girl
Reaction score
ok so on 11dpo my temp dropped below coverline from 97.8 to 97.3 So I figured af was coming and knew I was out. Normally my temp would go back up the next day and then af would come. Temp would hang out just above coverline until af was gone and then go back to normal around 97.1-97.3. But 12DPO temp dropped down to 96.8 which is all time low!

That day I thought af started but never really fully came on....just very light like spotting. The next day more of the same still with a low temp. the next day there was barely any spotting or anything and then af stopped. my temps have been bouncing around between 96.8-97.3

I just figured that was my af even though it was weird because she is usually around for 4-5 days? Today I am extremely dizzy and now having cramps?

I really don't think it is possible to be pregnant with temps like that? I just want to be able to move on to the next cycle so we can try again, but this is throwing me way out of whack!

Does anyone have anything they could share that might be helpful? Im out of town for work and wont be home until tomorrow...so cant test until then

PLEASE HELP

I have no idea really, only way to be sure is to test. Good luck hun.

Hey I'm not much help either but just wanted to say good luck when u test :)

It's normal for your temps to be all over the place on your period. Some women don't even temp while having AF.

I think your temps look normal. This cycle my cover line is 97.55 (which is just my average pre-o temp). Just stick with it and try not to over-analyze every temp you get! You are going to drive yourself crazy and stress yourself out for no reason.

Well I did take a test yesterday just to MAKE SURE and BFN just like I expected! Which I am TOALLY fine with. I was really looking forward to moving onto the next cycle so I didn't want any of the confusion to come back at CD5 I mean come on you have to get a break somewhere lol.

This cycle I just started taking vit d as my doc told me I needed to! I also started b6 because my lp could definitely stand to be a little longer! 11 days is cutting it close. I also started vitex which I have heard great things about so I am thinking this could be part of the reason my temp is a little higher than it normally is pre-O but its leveling out and I am A-OK with that!

Going to try using preseed this cycle as well. Guess I'm just hoping that if my vit d gets back where it should be maybe all of these things along with exercise and religiously taking my metformin will all come together and BOOM BFP!

Just a hope though!

:dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"