Seriously pissed off

So sorry you are going through this Helen .. dont agree at all with the way you have been treated. Hope you get something sorted soon hun. Thinking of you :hugs:

awww hun i'm so sorry :hugs: least it means your babies stay in you for a bit longer.

i would do what the rest of the girls say talk to your consultant and get him/her to sort out the mw

So sorry you are being mucked around babe, but I really wish you all the best when it all goes ahead babe!!! :hugs: xx

Ive only just seen this :hugs: so sorry your having to go through this! I hope u wont have much longer to wait.
xx

hey hun, i know ur not usually round till sunday, any updates? :hugs:

Hi all

Thanks so much for your messages. I'm still here, still no cots and no sign of any either.

Jo, in answer to your question, it's Jimmy's. They've been great up until now, it seems to be dealing with different departments that causes problems as communication is non-existent and they don't seem interested in working together. I've got DH to ring in the last couple of days as I really couldn't hack speaking to anyone.

We're back into hospital first thing in the morning for a scan and check all is ok with the chords and things haven't got any worse there. We'll also check for cots when we're in and will have a chat with someone... I don't think our consultant is available (we originally looked at Monday to deliver them but he didn't have any free time and is on holiday for the rest of the week :shock:). It's likely that we'll see this Professor bloke that we saw on Thursday. He seems quite senior, but he obviously doesn't know our full history the way our consultant does.

If we don't get a satisfactory answer (I think my greatest fear is them leaving me until I go into labour and become an emergency section) then I'm going to dig my heels in and insist on seeing our consultant.

I am a bit nervous that things might happen soon on the labour front, lots of bowel movements (sorry if TMI), period type pains and generally feeling like crap. I've been in bed most of today...and I was soooo looking forward to this fab weather!

H

xx

Awe Helen. Thanks for the update and I hope all goes well with you scan tomorrow. Hope that you can get the cots soon.

Suz

Hope it all goes well for your scan tomorrow Helen. :hugs:

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow.:hugs::hugs: ,hope some cots come available soon and you get to meet your little ones.

Gabriel was admitted to LGI for hernia op and we were not impressed, I think Jimmy's is much better. Have to say that tho' 'cos my dad used to work there:rofl:. In fact he's only up the road from there, if you'd have had them bank holiday week, i could have popped to see you when i was there lol.

Aw helen, :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope for your sake something happens tomorrow

Hope all goes well hun and don't be afraid to dig ur heels in hun!

Take care
xxx

I hope you get some results today Helen :hugs: x

ood luck today hope they sort something for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"