Seriously- These tests give such false hope :(

faithforbaby

Reaction score
While the dollar tree tests are cheap and convenient, I can't help but be irritated at this "beautiful not BFP" it wasn't long after time limit, but grrrr I think I am just going to stop testing all together. AF due today and not one sign of her.. And the waiting continues ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 78
Looks bfp..I'm going through the same thing I got a faint line on the Walmart test and Dollar Tree but the first response I don't really see much it's so frustrating not to know

That's definateky a bfp! Go get a free! That line has colour and all. I think if it appears after time limit sometimes it's ok bc even in a positive test the longer it sits the darker it gets

When my mum was pregnant with my brother, the line showed up hours later and she was already 9 weeks, good luck x

I tested this AM and this is at the 10 minute mark. I can't help but think I see a VERY faint line there. Hoping to go out and get some FRER today.... Thank you for the replies everyone!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 65
Looks bfp..I'm going through the same thing I got a faint line on the Walmart test and Dollar Tree but the first response I don't really see much it's so frustrating not to know

I know, it makes me seriously not want to test until 1 week late. My heart is just aching that it's not happening. It been nearly a year since we started TTC #2 .... Fingers crossed for the both of us!

It's so hard I know! Took us almost 2 years to conceive our miracle #2. Hang in there! We conceived the minute we stopped trying and just dtd as much as we wanted to ;)

Unfortunately your first photo I've seen before from someone who later got AF right on time, basically, the line was uneven like yours. I don't know why that happens though. But yeah this really just means to test again using a different test. Good luck :)

It must have meant something!!!! Went to dinner and grocery shopping tonight! Picked up .88 cent tests, blue dyes and FRERs so if be ready! Went ahead and took an FRER tonight just because I felt prayer telling me too! Showed within a minute!! Hubby and I are thrilled!!! 💞

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 53
Congrats!!! That strange line clearly picked up something. Happy and healthy nine months!

That happened to me when I got my BFP. Those dollar store tests suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->