seriously

osubuckeye

TTC #1
Reaction score
just found out that my brother stupid fiance (that I DESPISE) is pregnant....AGAIN. she had to post it on facebook, she was pregnant and misscarried about 6 months ago. They are both younger (21) - neither of them has a job, she is goign to college part time. I mean seriously come on........ :growlmad:

totally know what you mean in my street are two seperate couples neither of them work they take drugs and both have 3 kids makes me sick and they treat them like they are in the way and like crap makes me so angry

I've said it before and I will say it again - Darwinism ;)

We will be fab parents and look after our young so we find it hard to conceive whereas the people you are describing are obviously not so great so have to have many children to even out the odds.

Stuff like me just makes me wonder........I mean I'm a good person - I have a job, so does my husband, we have a house what am i missing???

So glad to find other women that are having the same thoughts as I am. I often think the same thing, osubuckeye, but feel twinges of guilt for fear that I'm being elitist. But the other day, my gf was telling me about how she went to a friend's house and there was this girl who looked so preggo that it looked like it could be any minute now before labor, and she was smoking pot! She's also living at her parents' house. How do I not feel a sense of injustice when we've been ttc for over a year now? I don't consider ourselves angels, but we are certainly not bad people and try to live responsibly. Where is the poetic justice in all this? Sorry for the rant, but sometimes, it gets so frustrating, especially during the tww.

Yes, comicmom it is nice to know that there is others feeling this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->