Seriously

mz_jackie86

Reaction score
Why why why do people think that when they pull faces you dont see them?
And why do they think they have a right to give u their opinion!?

I have decided to give my baby its dads surname as mine sucks and i just think if he guna be around then why not!!
Well....my mum looked at me like i was a friggin pysco and my bro said to her it hi bloody kid aswel and she jus tld him to shut up and all that!
She wants me to give it my surname and i was like er no thanks, she said give it her maiden name i was like f**k off he is the dad and if i wanna have his surname on there i friggin will ITS NONE OF HER BUSINESS!

Im so sick of her seriously cannot wait to get out of this shit hole!!!

Sorry had to moan! xx

It's your choice what name to give your little one. Would your surname work as a middle name? You're the one who decides what goes on that birth certificate at the end of the day. Sorry to hear you're under stress :hug:

I dnt want it to have my surname lol i dnt like it! I am just sick of people givin their opinion grrrr lol!!

It's your choice hun, just ignore the looks/comments, there's many people out there that will disapprove and we can't please everybody!
xox

I HOpe she drops it. It is youre choice. All three of my girls have their daddy's last name just like my 4th will have.

i think its about personal choice me and oh are not married and baby will have his surname when born.. this was our choice we discussed it he asked me if i wanted to give our baby a double barrled surname

its not your mums choice its yours! she will have to get over it!

grrr it really makes me mad for you :hug::hug:

Ultimately loads of people will suddenly have opinions now your pregnant, trust me, I know so many people who want to stick their oar in! The truth is, you are the mother and if they care about you AND the baby they will keep out of it because you're the mummy and you know best.

Sending a hug xx

I'm not married to the father of my child, and she is going to get daddy's last name.
Its nobody's business, and although I've had the odd comment on it, most peopel just accept it for what it is. A fairly basic decision.
Everyone has to have a say, you know?

wow... sorry she reacted like that.
like everyone else is saying, it's your decision...
me and OH aren't married yet, not even engaged... but LO will have his last name as he is going to be a huge part of LO's life since we're together...
i think if i didn't have brother's i'd be a little stuck on it, and would want to keep my family name going... but, i don't like it, so it's not so much of an issue!!! lol.
i don't want my baby having my horrid last name anyways!!!!

she'll get over it! she has no choice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->