Several days of positive OPK?

Wtbam

Reaction score
Hiya

Quick question!

I am tracking my cycles whilst I am WTT (I gave birth to my DD 14 months ago). My periods came back in August but have been very erratic (more frequent than normal with only 2 ovulations since) - I'm presuming because I am breastfeeding still.

Question - when I get a positive OPK, I nornally get the positive for about 4 days (with EWCM) before it goes negative again. Is there any way of working out when during that time I ovulate, other than temping (which isn't possible at the moment due to broken sleep).

Thanks!

Hey! So, I use digital OPKs (CB Advanced Digi) and I typically get 4 days of "high" fertility before I get my "peak" reading. And this past cycle, I actually had 6 days before I got my positive! Which drove me insane! But I'm assuming you're using the IC's? And you're getting 4 days where your test line is darker than the base one?

In regards to testing, I think as long as you test at the same time each day, you should be able to chart and use your readings. Like I have an alarm set for 6am, I temp and then go back to bed. Or sometimes I get up for the day then as well.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->