several positive hpts but hcg is 2. 8/9dpo ?

Faylinameir

Finally PREGNANT! <3
Reaction score
So of course I'm TRYING hard not to stress (easier said than done) but on the 17th I took a wondfo and it had a definite light line, but I convinced myself it was line eye or maybe leftover trigger. At the time I was 11 days past ovidrel (injected it on the 6th). Any who I set it aside and then next morning, yesterday the 18th I took another wondfo. Slightly darker line. I'm like what the heck lets bust out the frer.

I nearly passed out in the bathroom! Definite line and it looks darker in person than my photos but still light (does that make sense?)
Since we've been ttc for 13+ years and I'm doing fertility treatments I call the doctors office and explain. She says its a bit early since we're guessing yesterday was about 8dpo (12dpt) but she had me come in for HCG test. Also last month the trigger was out of my body within 7 days; the nurse also told me no this isn't the trigger.

My Doctor called me later in the day and told me my hcg was 2. Which is technically not pregnant but the fact I'm so early and getting positive tests (I showed her the photo) is reassuring to her. I'm going back tomorrow and I guess I'm paranoid and want to hear similar experiences.
I'm trying to remain positive and my friend told me that is a "normal" hcg for 8dpo. I'm terrified to hear if it doesn't double on Friday.

I even took another wondfo after I got off the phone with her, nearly 6pm at night and it was positive again.

This morning I took another frer (new batch also) which was also positive. I've had chemicals before but never with lots of color. I guess I'm kinda just sad today. (Edit to add I've had a total of 6 positive hpt 2 frer and 4 wondfo all pink dye)

I am nauseated, but that could be partly due to nerves. I also have really bad pressure/cramps in my ovaries and feels like someone is pushing my cervix or my uterus, Very hard to describe. I've gotten ovary pain before my period a few times but nothing like this.

Here are photos. Top test is from yesterday and is dry. The bottom test is this morning and still wet. I also woke up an hour before I took this test and peed, of course my half asleep self didn't realize what I was doing until it was too late so this wasn't technically fmu. Top image is how it was on camera, bottom I darkened it slightly because my phone and my bathroom light are horrible :dohh:

(unedited)
22642087_10212535193126619_1882026431_o.jpg

(edited)
IMG_3923.jpg

Looks positive to me! Congratulations :) sure hope your HCG jumps up on Friday!

Looks positive to me! Congratulations :) sure hope your HCG jumps up on Friday!

Thanks hun. Gosh I'm so nervous about tomorrow. I'm praying not only for the hcg but I would feel so much better if my frer tomorrow got darker. Gonna try really hard not to "sleep pee" :dohh::haha:

I'm exhausted, nauseated, and got lots of cramps/pressure. My friends keep saying it's a good sign. God I hope so!! Also took another wondfo mid day which had a faint positive.

Looks positive :)

No experience here with the hcg they don&#8217;t test us here in the uk unless it&#8217;s checking for miscarriage

But your tests are getting darker :)

Definitely a line!

This pregnancy was similar. I had a blood draw at 13 dpo after a very faint frer and my hcg was 7. This is considered not pregnant by my doctor's office. I was told to call back in a week if no af. So fast forward a week and my hcg was well over 200.

Fx your new test shows a lovely bfp and hcg increase.

Took another frer and wondfo this morning. Both a super light line with fmu. so now I&#8217;m feel not confident about my hcg today. Gonna keep praying. Hopefully I get good results tonight.

Got my blood drawn again for my hcg followup today. Doctor "promised" she'd call me with the results Friday evening. Well they closed 30 minutes ago and yeah I got no phone call. I'm having a total temper tantrum in my head because they aren't open on weekend. :growlmad::growlmad: (if my husband wasn't away for work I'd probably be ranting and raving around the house)

My anxiety is gonna be astronomical all weekend now dangit. Plus since I'm taking progesterone I don't know if my sypmtoms are good signs or because of the pill. I wiped today and had lots of creamy lotion CM. I'm exhausted and nauseated. BUT all those can be side effects of the pills. Not to mention the bad cramps I get on my ovaries. They're calming down but 2 day sago it was horrible. Would stop me in my tracks. Feels like someone is squeezing my ovary and then kicks my cervix from the inside or something. Weird feeling I haven't experienced before. (that started before the pills)

Sorry for ranting but I'm so darn frustrated. She should know better than to promise to call and then not do it. :nope: trying to remain positive and maybe she's working crazy late but I HIGHLY doubt that.

sorry you didnt get the results yet fingers crossed x

Thanks hun. Ran out of frer yesterday so decided just to use my wondfo. You can barely see the line just like yesterday. Even tried with a second test diluting it slightly and that was negative. Have a feeling this baby wasn&#8217;t sticky. I just hope Monday hurries up. If I&#8217;m not pregnant I want to stop these pills. Lol

This morning's test was completely negative on a wondfo. I feel like tomorrow's results won't be that positive. :( Totally bummed this morning.

:hugs:

I'm starting to think the universe is playing games with me at this point. So I've NEVER trusted wondfos, nothing but bad experiences. I decided screw this I'm gonna go get another box of frer at target. Held my pee for 3 hours (it was physically hurting I couldn't wait anymore). ANOTHER FAINT LINE. omg I'm losing my sanity at this point. :growlmad::cry:

If my doctor tells me I'm not pregnant I'm so confused because all these light (but pink) lines on the FRER and until this morning the wondfos. Not to mention the cramps/pressure down there.

:hugs:

I'm starting to think the universe is playing games with me at this point. So I've NEVER trusted wondfos, nothing but bad experiences. I decided screw this I'm gonna go get another box of frer at target. Held my pee for 3 hours (it was physically hurting I couldn't wait anymore). ANOTHER FAINT LINE. omg I'm losing my sanity at this point. :growlmad::cry:

If my doctor tells me I'm not pregnant I'm so confused because all these light (but pink) lines on the FRER and until this morning the wondfos. Not to mention the cramps/pressure down there.

I hope you get some good news tomorrow x

So my doctor finally called me around Noon and it's not good :cry:

She starts off by asking me if I'm bleeding and if I feel okay. I told her no I'm not bleeding (probably due to progesterone pills) and that I'm a nervous wreck. She says my hcg on weds was 2 and we wanted a 4 or higher but Friday it went down to 1 :cry: she recommended I stop taking the pills and see if I bleed.

Then I explained to her I've gotten 16 positive pregnancy tests, including 1 this morning. Although they are all pretty light. She thought maybe the tests are super sensitive but you would think they wouldn't still be showing positives. Anyways I then explain the ovary pain and the full/stretching/pressure feeling in my lady bits. She says this is interesting and she thinks maybe it's leftover from ovulation but like I told her on Weds it was so bad it would stop me in my tracks. She then told me to come in and get another HCG and that depending on what it says I might need an ultrasound. She told me that ectopic pregnancy has to be in the back of our minds and that even if it was ectopic I would have hcg in my blood and probably not having pain already.

I hope she calls me with my results today but I have a feeling it won't be until tomorrow. To say I'm depressed is an understatement. I know there is some crazy small amount of 1% of women who don't get positive hcg test early on but I doubt I'm one of them. I've decided to keep taking the pills until we get these new results (which was one of her suggestions). My husband is gone for a month and I had to tell him all this in an email and I feel like a royal piece of crap. Like why do I have to be so broken. :growlmad::cry:

sorry to here this i know frer will pick up hcg of 2 sometimes

Doctor called again today and my hcg is now undetectable. My doctor isn't sure if somehow I was still detecting the ovidrel shot (which was out of my system at 6dpt last round) or if it was a chemical. Personally I'm going with chemical and taking it as a sign my tubes (or at least my left one) is good.
Stopped my progesterone this morning :cry: it sucks because my body has so many good signs but I know the witch is probably going to show up in a week or so.

Set up my next appointment for the end of November. Be our last chance before my husband deploys again. Praying for our miracle rainbow.

Thanks guys for the support. :hugs::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->