Severe constipation

Babybabyno2

Reaction score
Hi girls, I suffered with my bowel before getting my bfp, I'm now nearly 9 weeks and just can't go at all, nothing happens when I push other than I feel sick. I went to my gp and he gave me movicol which gave me terrible cramps and eventually after hours on the loo I had a clear out, two days later I'm back to being bunged up again, Tummy is huge with bloat, I'm eating fruit, can't stomach prune juice and trying to drink water but nothing :-(

I had the same thing! Wish I could say it went away, but... nope. :( I'm still suffering from this. Granted, my bowel system has always been kind of wacky and I got my gallbladder removed last year. But, man this is getting old! Hoping it goes away down the line. Hang in there!

I was having severe constipation to the point I thought I was having a miscarriage but the blood wasn't from my vagina!!!!!!!!! I incorporated Metamucil into my diet and prunes. I can't stomach the prune juice, either, *GAG*!!!! This on top of lots of high fiber foods in my diet and it has gotten much better!! I also switched my prenatal to the women's one a day with DHA, single pill, and I think that had a lot to do with the change as well.

o my goodness I seriously haven't went in almost a week! that cant be healthy! im really worried! im drinking a lot of water & trying 2 eat the best I can but I just cant go! my husband poops like every day lOl I don't know wat 2 do but im hoping it just resolves itself. & 2 top it off im throwing up stomach vile every single morning ughh!! these symptoms are killing me!

I suffered before pregnant and do now also...sometimes I go 2-3 days with no urge I also cut out coffee and occasionally I have a mocha Fraps because there's little coffee and I'm finally craving sweets again and that always makes me go... Also yesterday I ate like 3/4th a lb. of cherries (the type with a seed inside) and OMG I woke up with the worst stomach ache (gas) and shortly after (tmi) felt like I completely emptied my bowels... not eating cherries again because my stomach killed but felt so much better actually having relief. seriously think I went more today then in the past 12 weeks!! Lmao

If you can stomach it, try a green smoothie:
2 cups spinach
1 cup frozen berries
1-2 cups milk/soy milk
Blend and drink first thing in the morning on an EMPTY stomach. I do this about 3-4 times a week and I'm pretty regular... just don't be too concerned about the green poop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->