SEVERE cramping

Jencocoa

Reaction score
I already passed the sac and baby but now my bleeding is increasing and the cramps are very very painful, way more so than over the weekend. Is this normal? Is this like the uterus lining and such? I have a pretty high pain tolerance and this is really hurting.

I don't have a definitive answer but there is always that chance you have retained fetal tissue which would cause severe cramps and heavy bleeding. I think you should call your doctor. Are you soaking more than a pad an hour? If so def call your Dr first thing.

I don't have a definitive answer but there is always that chance you have retained fetal tissue which would cause severe cramps and heavy bleeding. I think you should call your doctor. Are you soaking more than a pad an hour? If so def call your Dr first thing.

No not soaking a pad an hour. Just more than my previous spotting. I had to change pad once. I'm definitely going to call today.

Tylenol did nothing but heating pad actually helped some.

I remember the pain being equivalent to labor for a couple days. I had retained tissue that held on for months. But because I passed the sac ok they weren't worried about it. You should be able to call and ask for pain meds. Which is definitely something I should have taken them up on!

Do you guys remember the pain being on and off other than constant? It's like sometimes the cramps are super bad and sometimes they are mild.

I called. They said it's normal and to be expected. She said if I get lightheaded or things get worse to call back and check. I have more clotting now than I did when I pass the actual baby. Just tissue and lining I guess. Freakin hurts!

I ended up passing a pretty large mass of some kind so that explains all the cramping.

Ugh I remember all of this. The clots were horrendous. For me it was worse than labor pain because it didn't let up. I look back now and wish I had opted for a dnc.

I wonder if I had even passed the sack now. I never saw anything at all they just said because the ultrasound showed an empty uterus that I must have. From your other post I wonder if today was the sack and it was lodged in my cervix or something and that's why it didn't show on the ultrasound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->