• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

SEVERE cramps 10dpo now heavy AF? Help! In tears from cramps!

Abbey08

Reaction score
2nd cycle TTC never been pg before. Last cycle at 10dpo had light brown spotting for a couple days that stopped then few days later AF arrived. Idk if it was chemical or not...

Have 32 day average cycles. Im currently 10dpo again and this morning had very minor cramps and slight aches hear and there. Later in day had a drip of light brown blood drip in toilet when i went pee. Since then ive had to put a tampon in it heavy red!! And sooooooo much super severe cramps im trying not to cry!! Im no newbie to severe cramps but this is probably right up there with the worth AF cramps ive ever had. If i had pain medication right now id be using it. Is this AF way early? If it is cool but im so miserable and not sure why cramps are so much worse then normal. I might puke! :'(

Sounds like a chemical or threatened miscarriage. From what Ive read up on, having heavy bleeding along with severe cramps is not a good sign when its not AF.

It was AF. With a 28 day cycly vs my 33 avg. ugh..

Definitely sounds like a chemical to me. That's exactly what happened with mine. Get lots of rest and hope it passes quickly! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"