Severe nausea in the two week wait?

Kuro_Aki_Yuki

Reaction score
I started having severe nausea at 4dpo and am at 6dpo now. Could it be normal morning sickness, or something more dire like hyperemesis gravidarum? Or maybe even a sign of multiples? Or possibly unrelated to pregnancy? I just *feel* pregnant though, which was my first sign for my previous pregnancies, so the severe nausea to me seems like it's connected, but I've never had nausea like this before. My previous morning sickness experiences were very minor...

It can be related more I post ovulation , and the hormone change after it
It’s unusual for any pregnancy related sickness at that stage as implantation doesn’t usually happen till day 5 at the earliest (so hcg wouldn’t be there yet to cause the nausea :) (usually)

I don't know the answer but would love to know too.

I had severe nausea (managed to fight off being sick) about 7/8/9dpo. And it's been hanging around just a little ever since. I googled to see if it could be a sign of HG as it was so strong, but I also had a cold, so also thought it could be that. I got a faint bfp this morning!

I didnt have morning sickness with my son but do remember feeling sick a week or so before my missed period.

it wouldn't be pregnancy related that early
Its the hcg that causes sickness and thats only after implantation and a positive hpt
could be a stomach bug :hugs:

I'm 8dpo now and I threw up this morning. But I also had a negative blood pregnancy test last night while I was at the hospital for tachycardia and a severe headache, and spotted a tiny bit of light pink this morning. I'm so confused.

a blood test is very accurate hun x:hugs:

Everyone says 4 to 6 DPO is to early for symptoms, but it has never been the case for me. I doubt the symptoms are hcg related, but my body always knows when something is up. I ended up in the er once with horrible stomach pain and nausea before my bfp. They were supposed to do a blood test to see if I was pregnant but I think they could only have done a urine test because they said it was negative. The dr also told me it was completely impossible I was pregnant because the test was so accurate. The pain and nausea didn't stop for a month and a half. Long after my bfp and the nausea continued for 5 months. I was diagnosed with hg. All my pregnancit's have been this exact way minus the er visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->