Severe ovary pain and bleeding

floborg

Reaction score
Usually have a cycle of 26-30 days, today im on day 30.
Have had severe ovary pain the last three days, mainly from the right one but also from the left one...
And today I started bleeding but its not a normal period as the blood looks more like clots in the toilet, usually the first days of my period the whole toilet water gets red but my two bleedings since my miscarriage the bleeding has changed to more clots rather than rinning blood. And I bleed much less now than my normal periods before the miscarriage, maybe half of a normal period.
I have never had any kind of ovary pain when on my period and definitely not this intense...
And my bleedings/period has changed too.
I know I probably need to go to a gyn but currently in the US and rather not pay hundreds of dollars unless it may be very dangerous to wait.

I am really terrified that what i am experiencing are signs that i am becoming infertile or will have great difficulties conceiving again :(

So, so worried :(

To be honest I'd see a doctor, just in case it's a n ectopic pregnancy? Better to be safe xx

I agree with essjay, that's what it sounds like to me... Where are you from? If from Canada, if you have benefits through your employer they usually include travel insurance! Call your hr department and check. Good luck, keep us updated!

It could be an etopic pregnancy or it could be an ovarian cyst that has ruptured. I'd see a medical professional ASAP. Sorry you're experiencing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->