Severe pain around ovulation

Mommyof12011

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else experiences this? I have severe severe terrible doubling over in pain,pain in my way lower abdomen around ovulation time. The pain shoots thru my vagina and it is hard for me to sit on my bottom or ever walk around. I can not make any sudden movements. It usually last about 2-3 hours. It is not on either side imparticular, just in the middle. I do not know exactly when I ovulate as I don't use opks but I did have ewcm yesterday. Does anyone else have this or know what it could be? I have been ttc for 5 months now with no luck. Could it be endometriosis?

It could be a host of things, but I will say that - and I apologize in advance to be the bearer of possibly bad news - I had these exact same pains last cycle. I thought I was releasing two eggs or something I was doubled over in so much pain. It turns out that I didn't even ovulate! The pains were bilateral and were from my ovaries trying to release an egg but couldn't. I hope this isn't what you're experiencing but if it is, at least it is not something more serious that would require surgery to repair. Good luck! Hopefully your body releases an egg and you won't be in pain anymore.

But I wouldn't have a period if i wasn't ovulating right? Bc I have a regular 27/28 day cycle

I used to get that I have PCOS. But it wasn't normally ovulation pain it was a few days before AF turned up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->