SEVERE tiredness and exhaustion. Is it really normal??

Completely normal, im 8+3 and ive been like this for a couple of weeks now, i dont want to get out of bed on a morning, im struggling to walk my two dogs, i get to about 3pm and i just HAVE to go lie down otherwise i feel like im going to drop where im standing and my m/s is not helping one bit!! I basically feel like i have a really bad hangover that wont get any better!!
xxxx

im pregnant with twins! I have def been tired in all my pregnancies, but i have also been mega sick. this time no where near as sick but majorly tired. i have never napped in my life but if i didnt have a toddler i would be in bed all day!

so yes, tirdness can be a sign its twins, could also be that you already have a child and that keeps you mega busy. good luck whatever xxx

Thanks ladies and congrats on all your bfp's :)

The tiredness is getting silly now and starting to make me feel ill. Roll on the 12 bloom everyone talks about lol.
My afternoon naps are lasting around 4 hours now. Luckily I work from home so I can sleep around that. OH now refers to me as octo mum because I'm so large lol.

I guess having an overactive 6yr old boy with the mind of 3 yr old doesn't help matters.

Thanks everyone for replying :) lets how the tiredness dies off soon xx

Def normal Hun. My worse time was from weeks 7 till about 10. I was so sick and tired, I was overwhelmed with it.
Hope you pick up soon. X x

Normal..... I have been exhausted! What gets me is when people say ''how can you be so tired so early?'' :dohh: it's when you're most tired I think!

Today, I 'sat down' to watch a tv programme and woke up 6 hours later and I STILL feel tired. Massive bummer. haha xx

Building a human being in your belly is exhausting work. All I want to do is sleep and sleep is what I've been doing. A lot. I'm 6 weeks 6 days and don't want to get my fat butt off the couch to do anything other than eat and go to the bathroom. Something's gotta give.

I am 6 w 3 d and it is my first pregnancy. I am soooo exhausted. Luckily my small business environment and my position in the company is such that I can take mini lay downs during the day... We are closed today and I have been in bed all day. On endometrin so guess maybe the severity is due to the extra progesterone.... It is just sooooo extreme I feel almost like I am sick! My smeller is so sensitive I can't even drink tap water bc I can smell a sulfer smell... My breasts feel like they are going to explode already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->