Severe uterine/abdominal cramping and vomiting after intercourse?

ardnaxela

Reaction score
My fiancé and I were having sex and when he finished (this might be tmi) I felt something move up in my uterus. I'm 14 dpo and have gotten 2 BFN yesterday and today. But after he finished I got these REALLY bad cramps and I eventually projectile vomited all over the bathtub (sorry, really gross!) I haven't been diagnosed with PCOS but I read if a cyst ruptures then that can cause some of the symptoms I've had?

This was absolutely horrible and I don't know if I should go to the ER or not. The cramps are starting to go away but they're still there.

Help?? :(

I would be making a doctor's appointment asap just in case! Good luck x

For sure see a doctor asap and let the doctor know what happened, how are you feeling right now?? do u still have cramps? vomiting?

sorry i just read that ur cramps are still there Luv... if your cramps get really bad and u vomit again/ feel really unwell... i would definitely go to the ER... hope you'll be fine!

Thanks everyone. The cramps are pretty much gone now. It just feels like I did 200 crunches but for the most part I'm feeling better. I will definitely try to go to a doctor tomorrow if any are open.

I had this before, got really bad cramps after sex and felt horrible. Went to the ER and found out I had a really bad UTI... not sure if this would be the case for you or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->