sex adivce ?

QuintinsMommy

Reaction score
so I hooked up with someone the other night
and like it was really bad:wacko:hes a nice guy, but his .... was small? I was on top and it like kept falling out! never had that happen before? then i was like k, you go on top and he did but that was even worse!
so do you guys know any tricks to do with a small penis? also how to ask him to shave down there cause its a jungle! and i don't want to sound mean :blush::blush::blush:

yes hes coming to get me in an hour but im chatting online and I keep asking him to give me another 30 mins :haha:

I suggest you keep your vagina to yourself you dirty teenage mother ;)

I'd just be straight with him.. thats the best way.

dont be like 'oh mate, shave your ming down there'

just be nice and say something like, havent you ever considered shaving down there? its alot nicer and cleaner.. idk :shrug:

You on top, him a cushion under his butt. Tell him to arch his back. Keep trying until you find someone bigger/better*.
*same thing am I right girls?

oh, and for the small thing maybe he was nervous? so he wasn't 'fully hard' because surely nobody can be that small they fall out ?

yea he was really nervous? cause we were just chattin and im like wanna have sex? and like just took off his pants..

Try loads of positions!

I have no advice about the jungle :haha: x

Rome you kinky devil :rofl:

Maybe get a bit drunk before hand :blush:

You on top, him a cushion under his butt. Tell him to arch his back. Keep trying until you find someone bigger/better*.
*same thing am I right girls?

size don't matter as long as they know how to use it.. ;)
although in his case i'm thinking maybe he could do with it being a bit bigger :haha:

Does it say something about us all that there is 7 people viewing a thread about sex at 12:30am :rofl:!

Rome, do you like him otherwise? x

If it falls out then it's pretty much game over for him in life. Offer him a razor for his pubes and his wrists.
Bumdushbum, another one bites the dust.

Lesson of the day? Check a guys nob before dating, like i did.

If it falls out then it's pretty much game over for him in life. Offer him a razor for his pubes and his wrists.
Bumdushbum, another one bites the dust.

Lesson of the day? Check a guys nob before dating, like i did.

dammit, knew i forgot something :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->