Sex after m/c?

Dannie138

Mommy to 2 & 2 Angels
Reaction score
When can you resume sex? I had a medical almost 2 weeks ago...

as long as both you and your partner are feeling up to it then anytime. There is no medical reason to suggest otherwise.

as long as both you and your partner are feeling up to it then anytime. There is no medical reason to suggest otherwise.

But did I read right that if you are bleeding at all, don't? I'm still spotting a bit...

I was still spotting when we had sex the first time. I dont think it will do you any harm.. but you can wait until it stops if it makes you feel better.

i was told to wait until bleeding stopped - i didnt have much at all after my d&c. so we started again about 5 days after.

dont do anything til u feel ready :) i found it really hurt the first few times but OH was very patient lol

Im waiting for the bleeding to stop but they didnt say anything about it really... when the bleeding stops will be near OV time though so im going to avoid sex until my AF if possible :rofl: my DH may have other idas though xx

Leaflet I got after D&C said to avoid for 2 weeks or at least when the bleeding has stopped. One of the docs told us to wait for around 3 months to try, but said then again most people say 1 cycle! We don't want to wait 3 months, so might use contracpetion for this month and then start trying next month. (have heard it's a bad idea to conceive first month after D&C as lining of womb is not strong enough?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->