Sex after period

magicteapot

Esme (3) Baby on the way!
Reaction score
Hey!

I had a miscarriage a couple of months ago so have been quite down about the thought of conceiving again, in case it happens again!

I had sex about 2 days after my period finished (unprotected) on Sunday night, my fertile ''window'' isn't until tomorrow (wednesday i think) or today (tuesday) not 100% sure :shrug:

It it possible to get pregnant in this time frame?

I should know really I have a 3 year old XD I was just wondering if anyone else has conceived in this timeframe? whether I should be waiting to test again this month?

xxx :kiss:

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I lost a baby in July so I know the mixed emotions you must be feeling about conceiving again. My story is a little different from what you're looking for but last September DH and I were :sex: and he didn't pull out in time. I was freaking out because I realized it was around ovulation time. We didn't think it was the right time to get pregnant again since I had just given birth in April. DH bought me the morning after pill and I took it that night. I followed my cycle using opks. The opks stayed positive for about 5 days until they went negative. I assumed that they were positive for so long because my body was trying to release an egg but the MAP was preventing it since the goal of the pill is to delay ovulation. I still ended up becoming pregnant so yes, it is possible since sperm can harbor in there for up to 5 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->