Sex days!

lovenoel

Reaction score
So, fertility friend just gave me my first crosshairs based on a rising temp for the past 3 days. Unfortunately, I had just about given up this cycle as I kept getting positive OPKs scattered around all different days of my cycle. It seemed that my LH was consistently high and I was convinced I'd just have to see a doctor. I know that there's no way to know 100% if I O'd or not, but I'm encouraged by my chart. I have also had very sore nipples since the day my chart says that I possibly O'd.

My anxiety now lies in the fact that because I had sort of given up for this cycle, we weren't bd'ing every day - in fact, we missed the day before I O'd. I don't get ewcm but I did have some watery cm. I'm concerned that the chances are slim for me based on our bd'ing pattern and my lack of ewcm. We did it two days before O day in the evening, then skipped the day before O, and did it again in the evening on the day of O.

Here's my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/48e4f4/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Is there still a chance for this cycle?
Thanks for any input!

So, fertility friend just gave me my first crosshairs based on a rising temp for the past 3 days. Unfortunately, I had just about given up this cycle as I kept getting positive OPKs scattered around all different days of my cycle. It seemed that my LH was consistently high and I was convinced I'd just have to see a doctor. I know that there's no way to know 100% if I O'd or not, but I'm encouraged by my chart. I have also had very sore nipples since the day my chart says that I possibly O'd.

My anxiety now lies in the fact that because I had sort of given up for this cycle, we weren't bd'ing every day - in fact, we missed the day before I O'd. I don't get ewcm but I did have some watery cm. I'm concerned that the chances are slim for me based on our bd'ing pattern and my lack of ewcm. We did it two days before O day in the evening, then skipped the day before O, and did it again in the evening on the day of O.

Here's my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/48e4f4/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Is there still a chance for this cycle?
Thanks for any input!

I've conceived with BD as far as 7 days out. My twins were 4 & 5 days out. 2 days is completely possible and recommended if you want a girl (though the further out obviously doesn't work too well or we wouldn't have two boys).

I have also conceived 5 days out! She is now 4 lol so I recon you have a good chance!! Good luck :-D xx

Well, they say sperm can live for 3-5 days (maybe even a week) so you got a good 4/5 tries in there! I wouldnt give up hope yet! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->