Sex drive anyone?

greats

Mommy!
Reaction score
I never have a sex drive, I much prefer my sleep! :haha: but this pregnancy that's all changed. Anyone else in the same boat as me? My dh is shocked tbh. Never had one during my pregnancy with my dd, either.

You lucky girl! I completely lost mine and didn't get it back till about 12 weeks.

Mine has up and left!!

I'm the same as the other girls. I have completely lost mine. We used to have sex 4/5 times a week and now it's dropped to once a fortnight :p poor OH. Hopefully it'll pick back up again in 2nd tri.

You go girl if you're feeling up for it!

Yes!!! Can't keep my hands off my husband. Feel like a teenager again lol

I have one! If I'm not to tired! But it's a bigger sex drive than before!

Ugh, meeeee. But I am terrified to do anything about it until after my first appt next week, so I can ask the doc.

Ha. I'm ridiculous and paranoid, I think. :wacko:

I have one! But it's overruled by my fear of putting anything in my vagina until I know the bean is sticking!
(which is silly, I know...)

I was terrified to do anything last night but I couldn't help it... :blush:

Nope, mine is completely and totally gone. I feel really bad as we had a pretty great sex life before. But I think I'm just so tired now I can't even be bothered. Once I get into bed it's sleepy time not sexy time lol

Nope, mine is completely and totally gone. I feel really bad as we had a pretty great sex life before. But I think I'm just so tired now I can't even be bothered. Once I get into bed it's sleepy time not sexy time lol

That is how I was feeling as well. Though the last two days I have had little twinges of "OH, HELLO!" all of a sudden! If not for the fear of bumping the bean out of me (which I know is irrational but I can't help it!) I think we would be humping like bunnies like we were before. After I know the bean is sticking, I will feel better about doing the Humpty Dance...

That is how I was feeling as well. Though the last two days I have had little twinges of "OH, HELLO!" all of a sudden! If not for the fear of bumping the bean out of me (which I know is irrational but I can't help it!) I think we would be humping like bunnies like we were before. After I know the bean is sticking, I will feel better about doing the Humpty Dance...

It's hard to get your mind in the mood for sex when we are so worried about our little beans. My mind is too focused on that to relax enough to get in the mood.

Mines gone. Although if DH initiates and I can be lazy about it I'm all for it. It feels AMAZING, I just can't seem to get myself into the mood until I'm actually doing it hahaha

I really do look forward to trying it! I just want to be more secure in bean sticking first.

Omg boobs, (haha boobs) I just read your ticker. "I already have more brain cells than Paris Hilton" bahahaha

My husband would probably accuse me of neglecting him if asked. No sex for a week and haven't even thought about it, except when he mentioned it. He's been pretty understanding for some reason and hasn't pressed the issue too much other than to lightly remind me that he's still here, ready when I am. Poor fella. I'm too nauseated to want to have sex! It's such a turn off. :'(

Before the nausea it was like... I was even more excited because I was pregnant, and let my hubs have his way with me. Like an early Christmas present.

A great beginning to his current state of celibacy.

Haha, this thread is making me laugh. I did have a sex drive with my first, right up until third tri when I closed up shop. :lol: This time I have nothing! I'd rather sleep. I think I'm more tired from looking after the toddler this time round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->