Sex Drive...

:rofl: mine is too! it must be a man thing!

I didnt want to give him an excuse tho so off its come!:rofl::muaha:

show your oh this site!

https://pregnancy.about.com/cs/sexuality/a/pregsex.htm
#:muaha:

No i aint been getting some :( He stills says it dont feel right, gonna show hm that site now though

wow... well my hubby's sex drive hasnt changed whatsoever... i have to fight him off half the time cause my sex drive has been lower... but i usually give in and i always enjoy it... lol he makes sure to acomodate me and he thinks my round belly and the fact that ive grown a cup size or more in the boobage arena, very sexy...

speaking of the oral sex thing... this is tmi, but i have found it a bit unnerving that, whilst the hubby is down there :blush: i cant see his head because the bump is in the way... :rofl:

Damn!!! Wish my hubby would even just play with the little man in the row boat before he drowns or gets suffocated by the bush of the amazon. ROFL!!!

Have tried to mention repeatedly that he needed to shave me to try to get his interest (usually very frisky when freshly shaved bald) but he just ain't catching the hints.

We were married 3 weeks when we found out we were BFP and have had sex 3 times since then. Last time was me on top, and unfortuately, hubby gets overly excited when I'm on top, and I was just getting warmed up :> I think because of that he feels that I am getting cheated and it is unfair for me. And deep down inside I think he fears he will hurt me or LO but typical man will not admit it either.

Oh well, guess he'll now have to wait until I get the green light from the doctor after LO is born. And he better look out then...

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You guys made my day :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Same story here ... 0 sex drive and a dh that doesnt want to hurt his :baby:

Guess we ll have to make up for it after bubs is born :happydance:

hahaha they say ladies who have just given birth are extra fertile. I now know why, because we shall all be at it like rabbits hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->