Sex Drive!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Blondie2008, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Blondie2008

Blondie2008 Mum to the amazing Bethan

I am now 34 weeks pregnant and got my sex drive back!! I lost it there for a while but woke up yesterday morning feeling really up for it and again this morning! My husband is very happy! lol! I've told him not to get too excited as i'm sure i wont let him anywhere near me for a time after the birth!

Has anyone else found that they lost their sex drive in the middle part of pregnancy?

Blondie xx

2. BabeeAngel

BabeeAngel Mummy to Aubrey & Isabel

I'm just past 35 weeks and I got mine back too! i was wondering if there was anyone else... lol... it's strange isn't it?

3. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

Mine is still out the window will be bk tho normally is lol

4. Mrs Bump

Mrs Bump Guest

Mine never left, but has now increased at 33 weeks.... shame DP feels 'its wrong' and is not up for it :wacko:

5. mommydrgnfly

mommydrgnfly Prego w/ 4th.

shoot.. mine never left lol.. it actually got worse and my OH felt like running.. made me wonder things lol jp..but i am 30wks 6 days and its tripled.. but not allowed to have sex now.. thanks doc lol :p..(TMI) I gave in last night though.. should not have I know.. she said it was on told to me not to because of discomfort.. there was done during.. but i had bad back pain after and a few strong contractions.. none right now, being the next day and hours later. I know once I tell her I went against what she said she will lecture me til the end of time lol.. never again!

6. happygirl

happygirl Well-Known Member

i have lost mine.but i think mine is because im paranoid it will bring on early labour?!!! HELP! i really want to but im nervous! am i being silly?????????????

7. mommydrgnfly

ahh ur not being silly.. this ur first? talk to ur doc.. most people have sex up til they deliver as long as there is no complications.. sex never put me into early labor.. this is my third.

8. BabeeAngel

BabeeAngel Mummy to Aubrey & Isabel

mommydrgnfly: you mean we aren't supposed to have sex on bed rest? ooooooooopppppppsssssssssssssss LOL In all fairness i was in bed hehehe

9. mommydrgnfly

LOL.. that was funny.. usually they tell us not to have sex on bedrest.. but not always.. lol.. if ur doc didn't say not to.. u r ok.. lucky u :p

10. Dukechick

Dukechick Wife & proud Mom of 2

Mine isn't 100% back, I think I just miss having sex :( We haven't been able to have it since around 20 weeks. I miss it. But, I seem to want to have it a lot more the last few days than I have during this whole pregnancy.

xx

11. evelyn123

evelyn123 Soon to be mother of two

Mine left during the second trimester, and came back in the third...I just want to do it because I wont be able to for a while after the birth.

12. dizzy duck

dizzy duck Mummy to Oliver

Mine never left :rofl: but its getting worse, bless my DH :rofl: he must be so tired, take care :hugs: XX

13. kiki

kiki Mum to Kirsty and Caidan

Mine never left either!! In fact, my OH was out on Sat nite (first time for ages) and came home a little drunk. We ended up having slightly wilder and more energetic sex than I was really able to and I am STILL feeling the after effects today.

It was very enjoyable though and I cant wait till after Caidan is born and we can have normal service resumed!!

xxx