Sex drive?

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
Hello ladies. I know this is really personal but has anyone else got a ridiculously heightened sex drive. I've just been sat around today and all of a sudden I HAD to jump on OH. He didn't complain but even though the sex was brilliant I want more. I remember this with my first but I don't remember it being so early. Most ladies seem to be completely off of sex at this point. Am I alone in this? It's driving me mad.

Nope. Not alone. My drive is like a teenage boy usually, but stress has killed it. I only want it now because it (tmi) feels even more incredible now. I just hate that I am so hairy everywhere and I very much like to be landscaped for SO.

I'm horny, but can't reach the big O for some reason, I think I'm subconsciously unable to relax enough down there.

Haha right?! I'm enjoying it until SO gets close, but then I stop to think about what if the sperm reach my little bean? Poor bean. I mean... I know sperm is good for your uterine lining because it is nutrient rich or whatever so I am sure the same concept applies now... but idk. I hate to think of my little bean being covered in his daddy's spermies.

I'm the total opposite! As soon as I know I'm pregnant, my sex drive goes out the window. The thought of it makes me cringe :-/

Mine was the same way. Sky rocketed at first, but then it plummeted. Now in 2nd tri it's creeping back up again. It's all completely normal!

Mine out the window the thought makes me sick. 😂😂

My sex drive has increased but I've been on antobiotics for infections two outta the last three weeks and have been on pelvic rest until I'm done. So it sucks haha

Mine was gone for a while, but that was because I was just SO exhausted all the time. Now that I'm heading into the 2nd tri, my sex drive has returned in full force. BF is surely not complaining :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->