Sex during the 2ww???

Saxogirl

Mum to 2 beautiful boys!
Reaction score
:witch: just arrived for me so this is a way off, but was chatting to OH after realising that although we had a lot of "fun" around OV we knackered ourselves out and hadn't had any "fun" since.

He then mentioned he was a bit worried to as he didn't want it to affect our potential egg from implanting;

I said I thought It was ok, but it got me thinking and I wondered what your opinions on it were/are.......?

It's totally fine to have sex in the 2ww, even if you did manage to conceive it takes AT LEAST 6 (can be as much as 12) days for little bean to implant. And little bean is quite protected in there - so don't worry sex in the 2ww is fine! :D

it's so ok i think...and you never know if you "O" late like that you are sure you cover alll the bases ...:)

It is ok. I have had problems with my DF lately not want to 'disloge' anything even though we have discussed this!

oh ive had this conversation...i HAD to get somat up on net 2 sure him...wudnt care bet we only bd once-twice in 2ww anyways...

Lol, thanks for confirming that - never had a problem getting him into bed before haha!

It's nice though that he's already worrying about our future bean..... Glad am not the only one, Was wondering if he was gonna go down that path already what would it be like if (no sorry - PMA!) WHEN we get our BFP?

Can't see him going 9 months without it lol!!!!!!

Thanks for asking this question, it's something i've always wondered too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"