sex each week.. AKA team LUBE IT UP <3 come visit us!

MrS. MaBrEy

Homeschool mom of 2
Reaction score
i saw the GP today and she seemed concerned when i told her we :sex: 4-6 times per week...like that was OUTRAGEOUS amounts of sex!:shrug: i dont really think it is...i mean thats 1-3 days a week off..and my husband doesnt have any kind of ED or anything like that..so once a day would still be safe right? what do you all think?

she specifically said "well you know doing it everyday will lower his sperm count"...uhg...this is frustrating! i am willing to do whatever to get preggo after all this time, i really am, but it SUCKS that my sex life has to go down the toilet for this to happen :( hubby wasnt too thrilled either... :(

my doctor told me sperm count is almost back to a normal rate after 8 hours and that idealy we should have it every 12-13 to increase our chances.

it must be different doctors with different opinions...hmmm...im gonna go with your docs orders! :hehe: sounds alot better than mine!

lol n itll keep you busy just make sure to lube up

lol cmon we need some humor sometimes were always like ovulation this and peeing in a cup for that i think it helps ;)

hahaha TEAM LUBE IT UP!!! HAHAHA!!!! that would spark some PMA PMA!!!

I have been told to do it every other day to have a better chance. Because everyday does lower the sperm count and only the average male can bring his sperm count back up to normal within 8 hours.

my hubby actually had a sc done back when i was pregnant out of curiosity n hes been blessed with a high count or was a year ago but my doctor also told a gf of mine who sees him the same thing im not to sure if her OH has had a SC done ill have to ask.

we are going to try every other day this month and i'm not looking forward to it especially around my ovulation, its all i can think about!!

i cant imagine being satisfied with only every other day lovie...so are you joining up too so that you wont be sore and miserable ROFL. im using preseed btw to keep the spermies swimming!

id love to join!! where do you get preseed from? :hugs:

i use vaseline n yes i know it can inhibit spermies but hubby says it feels gross for him with anything else n its not like we use alot maybe like two drops the size of peas

i bought it at CVS ages ago, but you can order it online. vasaline is connected to vaginal infections, but if it doesnt bother you then more power to ya! preseed only here though (although when not TTC we do prefer other kinds more) bc we've tried for so so long.

hmm i didnt know bout the infections as in 5 years that weve been using it ive never had an issue but i definitly think ill be bringing it up with my doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->