Sex every day?

Missalisha001

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just a question that Google couldn't help me with. Does sex every day decrease sperm count or increase it? (Both answers on Google)

Not that I'm some sort of baby making maniac it just so happens to have been 3 nights in a row lol!

Thanks 😊

I've thought the best is to DTD every other day as I've read that's best for sperm count/mobility etc. We try to stick to that but if it's a few days in a row then so be it! Trying to stick to every other day while ovulation should be around the corner though!

I have only ever send mixed results about it so I'm guessing nobody really knows. We are attempting a gender sway so cut of DTD 2-3 days before O, so do it everyday until the cut off to increase the chance getting the spermies still hanging around

I've heard that DTD EOO is recommended to let the sperm replenish but we're a really "active" couple still so it ends up being almost every day.

I've always heard every other day is best, gives enough time for sperm to build up again. Under the right conditions, sperm live inside the uterus for 3-4 days, so there's really no need to dtd every day unless you really want to. Lol. Every other day should be sufficient.

EOD is recommended if your partner has low sperm count.

Every day is fine otherwise. Apparently it only increases your chances ever so slightly from BDing EOD.

I think EOD would be less likely to lead to 'burn out' but it's not going to do any harm. I find it hard to go EOD because I feel like I'm not doing enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->