Sex hurts

flashy09

Reaction score
This is probably TMI so sensitive types should not read! Basically it hurts too much to have sex. It's a mild burning sensation and not very far inside...as soon as he starts to get in there. I don't have a yeast infection or a UTI. Is it my cervix being extra sensitive?

I suffer the same most of the time, dont have the answer but youre not alone

ur cervix is to high up n even if ur oh is well blessed he wudnt reach it so i wouldnt imagine it was that do u have a water infection or a little thrush? maybe u cud use sum lube n take it nice n slow see how that goes ur hormones mite b makin everythin feel really sensitive down there.

If you've eliminated all possible infections with a visit to the doctor's office, I would say you are just extra sensitive down there, probably because of the increased blood flow. Are you properly lubricated during sex? Maybe a little extra KY would help.

I know what you mean- The very few times we've done it it BURNS! Eventhough we use Lube, it still feels like fire1 Very painful :(

Me too! I also know its not an infection or anything,it just really hurts. Lube doesnt help massively either. It was actually like id changed shape a bit down there, even my boyfriend commented that it felt different down there,and we had to do it at a different angle! My friend also had the same when she was pregnant, so i wonder if this is something that happens to everyone and thats what causes the pain??

One thing i will say though, is the last few times in this last week its felt better, so not sure if its improved as thepregnancy has progressed,or iv just got used to it??

Sadly I have always suffered from this even before pregnancy. I have had multiple tests done all coming back negative. And I always end up spotting after wards just a bit from getting rubbed so badly. I have tried using jellies ect but they just make things worse for me. The only thing that I have found that works is if I or hubby pleasure myself first to get my juices flowing beforehand.

I know it's a horrible thing to go through but i'm just relieved that i'm not the only one suffering! Sorry for tmi lol but we find it's not so bad if DH has 'got me off' by going down there first!! :thumbup:

i have this as well. i asked my dcotor about it and she looked and i actually had a little tear or rubbed off skin type thing inside of me that was making sex burn so bad. We waited a week and it still really hurt so we're ganna wait a little longer. I'm going to assume its just everything is a bit more sensitive.

Everything is extra sensative with all the extra blood flow to your womanly parts right now. So sex is extremely great for some and extremely painful for others!! Its all in the way your body works!! Everything is ok, it might get better it might not!! :(

Somewhat relieved to see I am not alone! Luckily I feel so fat and tired it's not too big of an issue, but I do feel bad for my husband when after so long I finally decide I am up for it and then make him stop 1 minute later. I will try some lube and see if that helps. I googled it and I think the extra progesterone makes the tissue more sensitive. I don't know whether to tough it out longer and see if it gets better or if that will irritate it more?

I find it is easier for me too if I am on top so I can control the angle and how quickly goes in. Sometimes once in I have to sit there for a moment and let things adjust and wiggle around a bit which hubby doesn't mind that he loves when that comes. Just some suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->